Mushy Peas In Buriram

toddy

I cannot believe it ... that shop on Bulamduan Road have actually got Mushy Peas now and Steak and Kidney Pies - so much stuff - even pizzas and Mexican food. Their beer stock is getting better all the time too - Victoria Bitter, Budweiser, Warsteiner, Miller MGM to name but a few. Where in Thailand in one shop can you go and buy what I bought yesterday - Black Pudding, Pork Pie, Cheese/Branston Sandwiches, Macaroni Cheese, a bottle of decent wine, a couple of bottles of Marmite and a frozen leg of lamb. Get down there - lets not lose this one!

just down the road in Surin that's where. Mathew,who has the shop in Buriram & myself in Surin often meet and swap ideas of what we can do. We both advertise each others places and quite often supply each other.

with what?? :o

Ahhh... a Marmite-Vegimite war. :o

Had Vegimite in Perth a few years back, it's OK but the different yeast it uses makes me vote for the real McCoy. Spread it on toast then grill cheese on top of it. :D

One is a beef extract the other is a yeast extract.......bloody awful stuff the both of them.....Yuukkkk....Gave some vegemite to a thai girl only hours after she arrived, she spat it out on the floor......LOL

Ahhh... a Marmite-Vegimite war. :o

Had Vegimite in Perth a few years back, it's OK but the different yeast it uses makes me vote for the real McCoy. Spread it on toast then grill cheese on top of it. :D

One is a beef extract the other is a yeast extract.......bloody awful stuff the both of them.....Yuukkkk....Gave some vegemite to a thai girl only hours after she arrived, she spat it out on the floor......LOL

Eh? Is vegimite beef-extract? I KNOW Marmite is made from brewers yeast, specifically the stuff left over from brewing real ale. You may be confusing it with Bovril, now THAT is beef extract.

My bloody mushypeas were made by javenram himself

Not quite the real thing but a perfectly acceptable substitute. Made from tinned processed peas produced in Thailand. I keep my Whitworth's dried peas for myself. :o

BTW, the correct pronunciation, for all the septics, is "mooshy peas", not the "mashy peas" generally heard "down sarf"

My bloody mushypeas were made by javenram himself

Not quite the real thing but a perfectly acceptable substitute. Made from tinned processed peas produced in Thailand. I keep my Whitworth's dried peas for myself. :o

BTW, the correct pronunciation, for all the septics, is "mooshy peas", not the "mashy peas" generally heard "down sarf"

Geroff.........you've never been daan sarf...although you Yorkie gits call Derby south and we Southern <deleted> call Watford north. Always wondered whats in between. Anyway for those who don't know, South is the place with the strong beer. :D:D:D:D