The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked on the Leeds thread for last nights result, but it looks all quiet in there.

Hereford again wasn't it? :o

I was thinking about taking the p1ss MrToad , but , thought better of it as we've got Lincoln (at home!) in our replay, that could mean a quiet week from the chav if we lose......I can take neither rejection or ridicule :D

Looked on the Leeds thread for last nights result, but it looks all quiet in there.

Hereford again wasn't it? :o

I was thinking about taking the p1ss MrToad , but , thought better of it as we've got Lincoln (at home!) in our replay, that could mean a quiet week from the chav if we lose......I can take neither rejection or ridicule :D

Yeah, I was thinking of having a bit of a jest in their thread, but thought I'd leave them alone, as they can be a bit testy. :D

I'll leave it to Sunderland to say something. He normally has a good knack of winding up the Leeds fans.

Hereford again wasn't it? :D

Yeah, I was thinking of having a bit of a jest in their thread, but thought I'd leave them alone, as they can be a bit testy. :D

I'll leave it to Sunderland to say something. He normally has a good knack of winding up the Leeds fans.

I don't mind upsetting them, they should have started a conference thread back in August.

My thoughts was if Lincoln do the unthinkable and a bottom division club beat us at home :o

No one else admit to being a Stoke fan ? :o

Did get a mention by the Rochdale fan for or usual cup exploits

I wouldn't exactly say i was a "Fan" i just live there :D But yeah, 4-2 on penalties the "Mighty Dale" won.

This weekend, Mansfield at home

Watch out for the stags MrBJ !! they're on the up right now mate

Yeah i know buddy but today the mighty Dale will conquer :o

Pre-match preview from skysports:-

Rochdale v Mansfield preview

Debuts for Dale new boys, but worries for Mansfield

New signings Jamie Mullan and Lee McEvilly could start for Rochdale, while Mansfield Town are set to be without Simon Brown.

Mullan has joined Dale on a short-term deal, while McEvilly is on loan at Spotland from Accrington until January with a view to extending the deal until the end of the season.

McEvilly, who has one Northern Ireland cap, fell out of favour with Stanley boss John Coleman after failing to score in four starts and eight substitute appearances this season and has returned to his first professional club.

Meanwhile, striker Chris Dagnall remains sidelined with cruciate knee ligament damage as Dale seek to return to winning ways.

Mansfield news

Billy Dearden is almost certain to be without Brown as Mansfield look for their first away win of the season at Rochdale.

The midfielder is struggling with a hamstring strain and is not expected to return to training until the middle of next week.

But there is better news regarding the fitness of striker Chris Wood, who has come through almost two weeks' training unscathed following his ankle injury.

Defender Martin McIntosh could also come into contention after coming through 50 minutes of a reserve match last week, but it remains to be seen whether Dearden will risk him.

Not a good weekend for me - even Tranmere got done at home by Swansea 0-1.

I think I'd better check some cricket scores in Oz............ :o

Well, I'm going to see whats going on in the World Cup Dram, as England are now classed as lower league. :D

Cheltenham 1 - 0 Leeds United.

:o:D:D:D:D:bah:

Cheltenham !! The bubbles burst big time !!

MOT

You'll have to educate me on these replies MrT :bah: What does that mean, & IMO & IMAO etc etc...I really don't know :o

I would hazard a guess

MOT= Moment Of Truth ?

IMO- In My Opinion

IMAO= In My Arrogant (or Anal) Opinion?

MOT

You'll have to educate me on these replies MrT :bah: What does that mean, & IMO & IMAO etc etc...I really don't know :o

I would hazard a guess

MOT= Moment Of Truth ?

IMO- In My Opinion

Marching on Together

MOT

I would hazard a guess

MOT= Moment Of Truth ?

IMO- In My Opinion

Marching on Together

Cheers for that MrBJ......many a sleepless nights have been spent mulling those over.

Re the last example.......hhmmmm ???

Archived