The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

Well seeing as the Mighty Dale are already out of the FA Cup, they are just one of two fixtures for league 2, playing this weekend.

Rochdale v Wrexham

Rochdale are currently basking in 14th spot with 2 games in hand over the majority of the division. Wrexham are propping the whole table up. Come on the Dale !!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well seeing as the Mighty Dale are already out of the FA Cup, they are just one of two fixtures for league 2, playing this weekend.

Rochdale v Wrexham

Rochdale are currently basking in 14th spot with 2 games in hand over the majority of the division. Wrexham are propping the whole table up. Come on the Dale !!

Sounds like a tasty game. Is it on Truevisons Extra Extra Extra?

Rochdale v Wrexham

I think "Chuckle Vision" would be more apt :o

Rochdale v Wrexham

I think "Chuckle Vision" would be more apt :D

I thought they were one & the same MrBJ :o

Another riveting Saturday afternoon in Rochdale
Rochdale 0 - 0 Wrexham :o

Rochdale stay in 14th

Enthralling as ever at the Cemetary of football.

Oy you two, what's all this picking on the Mighty Dale stuff about. Leave em alone :D

Sorry. Mr BoJ :D but they are the Kings of Crap are they not? :D Although they are higher in the league than Torquay :D

Rochdale stay in 14th

Oy you two, what's all this picking on the Mighty Dale stuff about. Leave em alone :D

Sorry. Mr BoJ :D but they are the Kings of Crap are they not? :D Although they are higher in the league than Torquay :D

Well yeah, i suppose they are pretty sh1t aren't they :bah:

Match report from MrBoJangles (due to none being available anywhere else) :D

Good night for the Mighty "10 Men" Dale

Accrington Stanley 1 - 2 Rochdale

Craney 23-----------------------------------------------------Higginbotham 56

--------------------------------------------------------------------Murray G 75

--------------------------------------------------------------------Perkins s/o 20 :o

Ground: The Fraser Eagle Stadium Att: 1,621 :D

The mighty Dale went down to 10 men after 20 minutes and immediately went 1-0 down. Grit, determination and Pie and Peas at half time, showed that Rochdale have the spirit and skill to grind out a result. Although i think the manager promised them a match bonus of further Pie and Peas. Rochdale now move to the unexplored heights of 10th place, where Oxygen masks are required. :D

Yep, the dizzy heights MrBJ, & nose bleeds all round :o

:D

There's always nose bleeds in the second division, that's the way they play football in that league. It's not nice being kicked in the face with a Clog :D

Do they still use those leather laced up footballs MrBJ ?? You know the ones.......they weigh about 5 kg when wet :D

There's always nose bleeds in the second division, that's the way they play football in that league. It's not nice being kicked in the face with a Clog :D

Do they still use those leather laced up footballs MrBJ ?? You know the ones.......they weigh about 5 kg when wet :D

No, not anymore buddy. Just special plastic light weight "Hob Nailed" boots nowadays, the poofters :D

Do they still use those leather laced up footballs MrBJ ?? You know the ones.......they weigh about 5 kg when wet :bah:

No, not anymore buddy. Just special plastic light weight "Hob Nailed" boots nowadays, the poofters :D

Never hear of any broken metetarsal bones in L1 , L2 mate :D

Rochdale stay in 14th

Well yeah, i suppose they are pretty sh1t aren't they :bah:

They have been since we poached the portly.....errr..sorry...prolific Grant Holt from them MrBJ :bah:

A very good 2-0 away win at Brighton last night for our lads :D A brace from nathan Tyson takes us up to 2nd & sets me up for a relaxing weekend.

Now all I want is for Hatton to flatten Mayweather for a great weekend :o

Come on the Mighty Dale

They move up to 8th place now :o

From the BBC:-

Rotherham 2-4 Rochdale

Rotherham's 10-game unbeaten league run came to a sudden end against Rochdale.

Gary Jones fired Dale ahead early on with a low drive and Adam Le Fondre soon made it 2-0 after a flowing move.

The Millers roared back when Ian Sharps headed in a 13th-minute corner and then levelled when Derek Holmes fired in from Mark Hudson's perfect square pass.

Dale netted two killer second-half goals as Kallum Higginbotham's corner was headed in by Glenn Murray before Lee McEvilly's injury-time strike.

There's a distinct possibility the Dale will be in unchartered territory before too long. :o

L1 & games against Norwich ,QPR etc :D this time next year.

I am almost hoping the Dale get promoted this season, I've even started looking for their results. :D

There's a distinct possibility the Dale will be in unchartered territory before too long. :o

I am almost hoping the Dale get promoted this season, I've even started looking for their results. :D

Cheers boys :D

If you want, i'll bring you a Rochdale shirt over in March :D

There's a distinct possibility the Dale will be in unchartered territory before too long. :D

I am almost hoping the Dale get promoted this season, I've even started looking for their results. :bah:

Cheers boys :bah:

If you want, i'll bring you a Rochdale shirt over in March :o

:o:D As long a it has Toad written on the back. :D

Archived