BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
mrbojangles

The Lower League Thread

It was very amusing and even a bit surreal to hear the Sheffield Wednesday away support singing Bubbles and "There's Only One Carlos Tevez" at Rotherham last night. :o

Wish them all the best for the rest of the season.

My team , Forest, are on loan again in league one for yet another season, btw, is league one counted as lower league???

Is a bloke dressed up in womans clothes a lady? No. League one is just a new dress for Division 3, so I'd guess that is classed as a lower league. :o

I thought I'd test the water, you never know, somebody out there might not of known that :D

A very happy person this evening, a comfortable 3-1 win away at Northwich has sent us to the top of the conference table, and with the good squad assembled and a more settled and professional management team in place, after the disasster of Chris Roberts last year thing are starting to look good.

The signing of Lee Phillips from Exeter certainly looks like a good bit of business and might be one that the Grecians live to regret :o

I'm predicting a quick return to the football league :D

Typical Rochdale performance this weekend. At home against Chester and winning 1-0 and then lose 1-2.

Firmly rooted at the bottom now with no points out of the first 2 games :o

Our lot (Forest) played 3 no goals conceded no goals scored !!! Must be a thrill to watch :o

Our lot (Forest) played 3 no goals conceded no goals scored !!! Must be a thrill to watch :o

Sounds about as interesting as watching Somchai, Sparky, Somchai 2 and The Raging Flame.

Edited by mrtoad

Well, at least they are consistent. Maybe Villa will sell you Harewood.

Watched your play off game v Yeovil in a pub. Can't believe the way you messed that up.

Sounds about as interesting as watching Somchai, Sparky, Somchai 2 and The Raging Flame.

You've hit the nail on the head there my friend

Well, at least they are consistent. Maybe Villa will sell you Harewood.

Watched your play off game v Yeovil in a pub. Can't believe the way you messed that up.

Harewood going to Villa did us a favour...we got 1mill quid for the sell on clause

Should I mention LEEDS seeing they are holding up the bottom of the lower division now div 3.

Two good wins and still 9 points in arrears.

But over 24,000 fans went to see them.

Marching on together. :o

come on lads, lets keep the lower league thread on the front page lads :o

Well, the conference is going to be a real battle this season, and the two Devon clubs are certainly going to be contenders. I just hope that the team in Yellow and Blue are victorious. :o

Well, the conference is going to be a real battle this season, and the two Devon clubs are certainly going to be contenders. I just hope that the team in Yellow and Blue are victorious. :D

who actually owns Torquay nowdays ? Also does Leroy Rosenior officialy hold the record of the shortest managerial role ever ? :o

It's now a consortium fronmted by Clin Lee. Yes, I believe that Leroy was the shortest ever appointment. Pretty much sums up last season and the beginning of the close season. Thankfully, looks like they have gt their hous in order this year.

There was a very good article in Four Four Two, all about Torquay, titles "Sun Setting on Torquay", in the June issue I beleive, gives a real good insight into the shambles of last season.