The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home again.

Its a tricky way to Portman Road from Sweden.But it allways worth it,2-1 against Preston was just what we need.

Why i start to support Ipswich?They have a great team in the later 70 with Mariner,Gates Theissen Mhuren,Wark......and i like the way they play.At this time we could see one match from England every Saturday in Tv.And every one who like football had their own favourite team from England.Not every one support the team so much as i doMaybe because they didnt support the mighty Ipswich.I allways follow them wherever i am

Next important match is Liechtenstein vs Sweden,hehe

Ken , welcome back mate, we thought you'd been put off posting again :D

Have a look on the 'ugly footballers' thread. There's room for the entire Ipswich team from that era.

What with Butcher , Gates ,Mariner, Cooper & good old John Wark they could take the biscuit :o

Hey Mr B.J.

Scousemouse reckons that Peter crouch is on his way out of the 'Pool this January,

perhaps Rochdale should have a bit of a whip 'round.....

Cheers & Beers

Ken

Not heard that one ken. Hope it's not true for City but Rochdale could do with him. They could use him to hold the flood lights up :o

Back to the lower leagues !!

Big day out tomorrow at Cheltenham for the Forest lads, hopefully they'll make their way to Whaddon rd & not the race coarse :o

Another 3 points I think to keep the juggernaut rolling to promotion.

my old pal "Evo" from Walsall will be making the trip up north to cheer on his beloved Saddlers, (sad lad) :D

Yeah, a wet friday night in Birkenhead.........

gotta need your head read.

Hopefully his hub caps will still be there when he gets back to his motor. :o

my old pal "Evo" from Walsall will be making the trip up north to cheer on his beloved Saddlers, (sad lad) :D

Hopefully his hub caps will still be there when he gets back to his motor. :D

Unlikely that the hubcaps will still be there, let alone the wheels. Thieving scousers :o:D

Unlikely that the hubcaps will still be there, let alone the wheels. Thieving scousers :o:D

Where's our Liverpudlian freind to defend his fellow scousers ? :D

my old pal "Evo" from Walsall will be making the trip up north to cheer on his beloved Saddlers, (sad lad) :bah:

Where's our Liverpudlian freind to defend his fellow scousers ? :o

Whilst I did spend my childhood in the Wirral, my folks actually saw the light,

and in 1963 we caught a slow boat to Oz, thus after forty-something years I am more than happy to be 'Stralian (Cept I'm keeping my head down during the Rugby World Cup of late)

so if this is the lower league thread

................................................"C'MON PERTH GLORY" :D:D:bah:

Oh Ye of little faith :o

Well unless a Rochdale equivalent of Thaksin takes over. We'll never get out of this division.

Maybe Mike Harding, Lisa Stansfield, Gracie Fields (is she still alive?) and Anna Friel could club together :D

Don't forget Cyril Smith !!! I suspect they'll have to make a bigger chair for him though (is he still alive?)

Oh Ye of little faith :D

Well unless a Rochdale equivalent of Thaksin takes over. We'll never get out of this division.

Maybe Mike Harding, Lisa Stansfield, Gracie Fields (is she still alive?) and Anna Friel could club together :D

Don't forget Cyril Smith !!! I suspect they'll have to make a bigger chair for him though (is he still alive?)

Cyrill Smith, he must have kicked the bucket by now, he was a walking coronary :o

Now, Anna Friel, that would be an interesting proposition :D Sure the Dale would love to have her heading them up :D

Archived