The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[

She comes in my local when she's back here, usually christmas time.

Is that legal? :o

Well the Police tried to take down her particulars once :D but she was none too happy :D

Who writes your material BJ ? Frankie Howard :bah::bah: Talk about Old :D

The old uns are always the best ken. The confusing thing is, i'm too young to have heard them :D

[

Is that legal? :o

Well the Police tried to take down her particulars once :D but she was none too happy :D

Who writes your material BJ ? Frankie Howard :o;) Talk about Old :bah:

The old uns are always the best ken. The confusing thing is, i'm too young to have heard them :D

It's not that the're old more like pre-hysterical :bah:

but then again I'm so old I remember Jimmy Clitheroe :D

......"I'm all there with me cough drops"

............and "she know yer know"

........................... Hilda Baker

[

Is that legal? :D

The old uns are always the best ken. The confusing thing is, i'm too young to have heard them

It's not that the're old more like pre-hysterical

admit nothing Ken, Jockstar (our leader :bah: ) will have you lined up as moderator for the old codgers forum before you know it :o

[

Is that legal? :D

The old uns are always the best ken. The confusing thing is, i'm too young to have heard them

It's not that the're old more like pre-hysterical

admit nothing Ken, Jockstar (our leader :bah: ) will have you lined up as moderator for the old codgers forum before you know it :o

Hey Don't you go disturbing Jockstar - he's away somewhere listening to his Harry Lauder records. :D

Just found this thread and will be checking it out more often when the footie stars up again.

Great to see fans from teams other than Man u, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Have watched Swindon for far too long but its one of those habits you just cant shake.

I watched the FA Cup final in Pattaya with a Swindon fan ! It wasn't you was it ? I refuse to beleive there's more than one in LOS :D

Feel free to post on the Torquay thread mate....Toadie will love that :o

Harry Lauder records

Who????? :o:D

An early Scots Punk Rocker, not sure if he was AC/DC judging by some of his songs

"Queen Amang the Heather" & "The Bonnie Wee Man" :D

I think Jockstar was more of a Bay City Rollers fan :D

Shang a lang !!

You didn't have tartan flares did you Jockstar :D

Just found this thread and will be checking it out more often when the footie stars up again.

Have watched Swindon for far too long but its one of those habits you just cant shake.

Welcome aboard Swindonabroad. Post more often, we like to have a bit of banter in here. :o

Welcome aboard Swindonabroad. Post more often, we like to have a bit of banter in here. :o

Yep, too right we do.

What happened to that Sweadish Ipswich supporter Mr. BJ ?

Harry Lauder records

An early Scots Punk Rocker, not sure if he was AC/DC judging by some of his songs

Shang a lang !!

Dont think so. I was born in 74. Unless my mum made me wear them when i was a kid.

I watched the FA Cup final in Pattaya with a Swindon fan ! It wasn't you was it ? I refuse to beleive there's more than one in LOS :D

Feel free to post on the Torquay thread mate....Toadie will love that :D

Of course, I was thinking of setting up a West Country thread. Northerners need not apply. :o

What happened to that Sweadish Ipswich supporter Mr. BJ ?

I think he has gone to test drive a Volvo, which has a 10 disc CD changer. He won't be back until he has listened to his full Abba collection :D

If he went over to East Anglia he has to be careful, only a couple of very big famalies over there :D and they don't like outsiders. He could be floating in the fens :o

Harry Lauder records

Shang a lang !!

Dont think so. I was born in 74. Unless my mum made me wear them when i was a kid.

I'm sorry mate, I had you marked down as an old git :bah:

Of course, I was thinking of setting up a West Country thread. Northerners need not apply. :o

if you drink scrumpy jack your in ! :D

Thanks Chavy, and no reference to sheep or inbreeding which is normally something that is said about us Rural folk. :D

Thanks Chavy, and no reference to sheep or inbreeding which is normally something that is said about us Rural folk. :D

Wouldn't dream of it mate, that honor is strictly for D***y

Archived