The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am amazed that there have been no sheep sha**er joke, you are all too kind!

That wasnt me in Pattaya, there must be two of us bumpkins out here.

Swindon must have been deserted that day then :D

Who have you lads got this Saturday then?

The sheep jibes are confined to the rugby forum mate :o , those lads in there can't take banter though, far too serious for us in here.

We have Tranmere at home on Sat. Quite pleased with how we are doing this season but after watching Swindon for so long I know not to get too hopeful. In the last 15 or so years have gone from old div 4 to premiership back to league 2 so stability isnt something im used to.

Ive looked through some of the past messages but who do all of you support?

The mighty Rochdale :o

Playing Brentford at home tomorrow. Won't be going though, unless i need Pie and Peas :D

Or have an all dayer in the cemetary :D

The mighty Rochdale :o

Playing Brentford at home tomorrow. Won't be going though, unless i need Pie and Peas :D

Nah buddy. I'm off watching Brazil City tomorrow :D Then it's back for a p1ss up with the lads for the Rugby. Where's that Rugby emoticon when you need it :D

Swindon v Tranmere Swindon have a defensive injury crisis as Ady Williams, Jack Smith and Sam Collins are all out with injuries.

Defender Jamie Vincent is recovering from a calf strain, but striker Barry Corr and defender Andrew Nicholas could feature at the County Ground.

Tranmere striker Chris Greenacre could return after two games out with blisters on his foot. Midfielder Adnan Ahmed has been called up by Pakistan, but keeper Danny Coyne returns from international duty.

"Go The Rovers"

The mighty Rochdale :D

Nah buddy. I'm off watching Brazil City tomorrow :bah: Then it's back for a p1ss up with the lads for the Rugby. Where's that Rugby emoticon when you need it :D

You know that Jock has already warned me about the use of the R word in this forum :o

Or have an all dayer in the cemetary :bah:

Nah buddy. I'm off watching Brazil City tomorrow :bah: Then it's back for a p1ss up with the lads for the Rugby. Where's that Rugby emoticon when you need it :D

You know that Jock has already warned me about the use of the R word in this forum :o

I think it's OK to use on this special day. After today we won't mention it again for another 4 years :D

Playing Brentford at home tomorrow. Won't be going though, unless i need Pie and Peas :bah:

Or have an all dayer in the cemetary :bah:

Nah buddy. I'm off watching Brazil City tomorrow :o Then it's back for a p1ss up with the lads for the Rugby. Where's that Rugby emoticon when you need it :D

I think it's OK to use on this special day. After today we won't mention it again for another 4 years :D

Its never ok. Please refrain from using the R word in here. :D

Don't they have all those eastern european illegal imigrants picking sea shrimps or what ever at Morcambe ?

Are you making the trek Mr BJ ? :D The sea air will do you good :D

Cockle pickers wages are to rise to £2 per hour to enable them to keep their heads above water.

Police have found 18 pairs of shoes in Morecambe bay, they were all winkle pickers.

Due to recent bad weather Morecambe council have reviewed their sea defences after they found several chinks in their harbour wall.

One of the Chinese at Morecambe phoned his mum on a mobile before he drowned, she asked where are you ringing from, he replied from the waist downwards!

Police have named 5 of the victims who died at Morecambe Bay at the weekend. They are, 1. Way Ding, 2. Drow Ning, 3. Sin King, 4. Lef Too Dy, and 5. Ty Dis Hi

What's the difference between the tide and immigration officers? At least the tide catches the bastards!

New entry into the Chinese charts, straight in at number 1... The Tide Is High (but I'm holding on)

Because of the recent success of the Chinese cockle-picking trip, it has been decided to open up the trip to Turks, Afghans and Iraqis.

Police have named 4 more of the Chinese cockle pickers, Lin Tu Deep, Swim Lo, Fuk en Nippy and Mee Cants Wim

:D:o:D

Don't they have all those eastern european illegal imigrants picking sea shrimps or what ever at Morcambe ?

Are you making the trek Mr BJ ? :o The sea air will do you good :D

Cockle pickers wages are to rise to £2 per hour to enable them to keep their heads above water.

Police have found 18 pairs of shoes in Morecambe bay, they were all winkle pickers.

Due to recent bad weather Morecambe council have reviewed their sea defences after they found several chinks in their harbour wall.

One of the Chinese at Morecambe phoned his mum on a mobile before he drowned, she asked where are you ringing from, he replied from the waist downwards!

Police have named 5 of the victims who died at Morecambe Bay at the weekend. They are, 1. Way Ding, 2. Drow Ning, 3. Sin King, 4. Lef Too Dy, and 5. Ty Dis Hi

What's the difference between the tide and immigration officers? At least the tide catches the bastards!

New entry into the Chinese charts, straight in at number 1... The Tide Is High (but I'm holding on)

Because of the recent success of the Chinese cockle-picking trip, it has been decided to open up the trip to Turks, Afghans and Iraqis.

Police have named 4 more of the Chinese cockle pickers, Lin Tu Deep, Swim Lo, Fuk en Nippy and Mee Cants Wim

:bah::D:bah:

I like it Ken :o:D:D

Stick Around Chavy.

You Ain't Heard Nothing Yet......... :D

I'd love to mate but that's it for me today. I'm off to Kanchanaburi on the p...err...for a relaxing long weekend :o

See you in a week or so as I'm off to Oz on monday for a weeks R & R :D

Are you making the trek Mr BJ ? :D The sea air will do you good :o

No I won't be going buddy. I will be watching the Chelsea and City game on my PC. The quality is pretty good and i have a digital projector. Connect it all together and project onto a wall. Me and my brother love it, especially for the 3o'clock games when we are playing away, as most pubs don't show the games.

Are you making the trek Mr BJ ? :bah: The sea air will do you good :D

:D:o:bah:

:D:D

Excellent Ken, not heard of quite a few of those.

Are you making the trek Mr BJ ? :bah: The sea air will do you good :D

:D:o:bah:

:D:D

Luton 2-1 Forest :o useless. Sack the manager.

Nice little trip to Lincoln in the 1st round of the FA Cup. Could be make or break for the manager. I think you said you had a bit of a soft spot for the Imps?

Archived