The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luton 2-1 Forest :o useless. Sack the manager.

Nice little trip to Lincoln in the 1st round of the FA Cup. Could be make or break for the manager. I think you said you had a bit of a soft spot for the Imps?

I'm back...yep, I use to go & see the Imps regular at one time. Also use to go away with them. That's when I went up to Spotland to see the mighty Imps v Rochdale. Had a few good pints in the cemetary to boot !!

Had a bit of a fraught couple of days. My motor caught fire (with me in it!!) over the weekend. The thing looks a bit poorly at the minute in the Toyota garage. I think it requires major surgery to put it right :D but on the bright side it meant I had an extra day in Kanchanaburi though :D

That's when I went up to Spotland to see the mighty Imps v Rochdale. Had a few good pints in the cemetary to boot !!

It's a weird pub that one. A mate of mine owned it for a few years and i had many a "stay behind". But then it changed owner and now gone weird. Do a lot of cask ales though.

We play our game in hand tonight v Oldham :o CC said he's not changing the teame cause they owe him a display because they didn't perform on Saturday at all

A thrilling 0-0 draw there last night. Up to 6th though, so it isn't all bad.

We play our game in hand tonight v Oldham :D CC said he's not changing the teame cause they owe him a display because they didn't perform on Saturday at all

We were 4th mate !! That was a real oportunity to get back into the mix again at the top :o

We play our game in hand tonight v Oldham :D CC said he's not changing the teame cause they owe him a display because they didn't perform on Saturday at all

We were 4th mate !! That was a real oportunity to get back into the mix again at the top :o

Could be worse, Megson could still be there.

The mighty Rochdale won yesterday. Beating Dag & Red 1-0 in front of a massive 2,278 roaring fans. :D

They move upto 13th now. Come on the Dale :D

Keith Hill's blue & white army :D

Th mighty reds are up to fourth & looking menacing.....Tranmere were put to the sword 2-0 (are you watching Ken? :o ) & now have 2 crunchgames coming up this week with the big guns of Southend & then Carlisle.!! :D

Hello Possums,

Sorry to leave you for a week or so, I had to do the annual Visa run to Perth (W.A.).

The nights were a tad chilly to start with (7 degrees) on the Sunday when I left the max was 30 :D

I came home with a huge dose of Bronchhitis, Laryngitis, Tonsillitis and every other plurry "Itis". Aeroplanes are travelling viral infections as far as I'm concerned.

I can hardly croak let alone shout for the "Mighty Tranmere" (and I'm not entering into any discussion re the Forest game Chavy :o )

Time for another Whisky & Hot Lemon :D

Hello Possums,

Sorry to leave you for a week or so, I had to do the annual Visa run to Perth (W.A.).

The nights were a tad chilly to start with (7 degrees) on the Sunday when I left the max was 30 :o

Ken, out of interest. Which is the best part of Aus for the climate. i.e. no cold

And to keep on topic. C'mon the Dale :D

Hello Possums,

The nights were a tad chilly to start with (7 degrees) on the Sunday when I left the max was 30 :o

Ken, out of interest. Which is the best part of Aus for the climate. i.e. no cold

Who's Dale got in the cup this round? or aren't they bothering this year :D

Who's Dale got in the cup this round? or aren't they bothering this year :D

They're away to Southend on saturday.

Allthough they should'nt bother really and save the petrol money :o

You'll be alright down there MrBJ, chance to stock up on your jellied eels or what ever it is the southern softies eat :D

What oh what is happening to the mighty Lincoln City??? BBC tipped ud for the title but look at us now! It would be a tragedy for th imps to get relegated again! sort it out..

It ain't gonna get any better either this Saturday after we've finished with ya in the cup :o

What oh what is happening to the mighty Lincoln City??? BBC tipped ud for the title but look at us now! It would be a tragedy for th imps to get relegated again! sort it out..

The mighty imps..........?

Don't worry Chavy is a closet Imp fan.

The mighty imps..........?

Don't worry Chavy is a closet Imp fan.

That was private info MrToad ! Yep...had many away trips with the mighty Imps & enjoyed everyone.

In fact that's how I got into Rochdale's cematary :o

Hello Possums,

Geez MrBJ, that's a super curly one.

I have toured to bl**dy near every City and town thoughout Oz as a Technician/Tour Manager/Stage Director and if you like it Hot all year round Indonesia/Thai Style then Cairns or Far North Q/Land is the spot - but it's a bl**dy long way from anywhere.

I always reckoned that Northern NSW, (about an hour's drive inland from the coast), was God's own country, warm days cool nights and never cold winters and one is still within striking distance of Brisbane and Sydney. I could probably do a thesis on this so if you really want to know more please feel free to P/M me.

...Meanwhile back on topic, C'mon Chester........... :D

Hello Possums,

The nights were a tad chilly to start with (7 degrees) on the Sunday when I left the max was 30 :D

C'mon Chester........... :D

eh ? Where's Chester come from Ken...I know it's not far from the Wirral but :o

I was one of those kids that brought home a bird with 2 broken wings, a half squashed frog etc and hoped they would live - consequently I have even been known to holler for Wrexham, I love a good lost cause................. :D

I was one of those kids that brought home a bird with 2 broken wings, a half squashed frog etc and hoped they would live - consequently I have even been known to holler for Wrexham, I love a good lost cause................. :D

You're not a closet Welshman are you?

Archived