Mcdonalds Breakfast

jEFFREYk44

Posted a few pages into a topic in the general section and I thought not everyone who reads this section would catch it, anyway, as of the 15th McDonalds is serving breakfast in 4 locations from 5-11 a.m. Locations are CP Silom, The Mall Ramkamheng, Royal Garden Pattaya and Rajdamoern. To see a copy of the flier go to General section, "Short Changing at Pattaya McDonalds, see second page

I could not post it correctly

post-7980-1187272551.jpg

Edited by jEFFREYk44

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted a few pages into a topic in the general section and I thought not everyone who reads this section would catch it, anyway, as of the 15th McDonalds is serving breakfast in 4 locations from 5-11 a.m. Locations are CP Silom, The Mall Ramkamheng, Royal Garden Pattaya and Rajdamoern. To see a copy of the flier go to General section, "Short Changing at Pattaya McDonalds, see second page

I could not post it correctly

lets hope it takes off and they extend it to samui :o

Being a dedicated follower of fashion, I must ask why the excitement over such a horrible product, it really is dire, if it was free I still couldnt see the attraction. I eat their other stuff occasionaly, but that breakfast !!!!!!

Cant believe people eat Mcshit breakie. Well i can. But just not in Thailand. So much better food around. Also i'd prefer a full Scottish or English breakie. Not plastic McShit breakfast. :D But then thats just my opinion. :D

Nothing "plastic" about it; Fresh eggs and sausage or ham and muffins.

Most Brits prefer a whole big pile of fried meat and other fried sh*t for breakfast that is worse for you than McDonalds and tastes no better - a "fry-up" - but they've somehow convinced themselves that it is the nectar of the Gods. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Cant believe people eat Mcshit breakie. Well i can. But just not in Thailand. So much better food around. Also i'd prefer a full Scottish or English breakie. Not plastic McShit breakfast. :D But then thats just my opinion. :D

Most Brits prefer a whole big pile of fried meat and other fried sh*t for breakfast that is worse for you than McDonalds and tastes no better - a "fry-up" - but they've somehow convinced themselves that it is the nectar of the Gods. :o

Agreed. Lets hope they get it going in CM soon..

post-31110-1187351684_thumb.jpg

post-31110-1187351702_thumb.jpg

it is the nectar of the gods ,good fry up a couple of door step's of fresh bread to mop it all up then a nice cuppa tea to wash it down with,clean plate every time :D

I've been waiting for this! Maybe go to CP branch on Sunday morning.

As for this forum:

Wait a little as the McDonald's bashers start to come...

It's so "fashionable" to bash McDonald's ain't it? :D

I wonder why? :o

Because it's an inexpensive (i.e. cheap) way of trying to make the world believe that one has "refined" and sophisticated mature taste instead of "childish" or "commonplace" western tastebuds...

People who try to look like this: :D

Edited by junkofdavid2

Help me out here, that thing in a little paper bag, flakes of some sort, stuck together with deep fried grease.....what is it meant to be ?

OK, I'll admit that the "hash browns" are no great shakes, but how about Black Pudding? :D

Nooo..dont tell me Black Pudding is no good, I couldnt take it :o

Had the McDonalds Big Breakfast this morning at CP Silom!

Was great considering I haven't had it for 2 years! :o

But now that I've satisfied my "craving", I probably won't be back for a while unless they start serving it at a branch near me...

Cost was 105 Baht, plus I spent about 50 on BTS... so 155 baht.

Could have walked to Ascott Sathorn Hotel (4 star) near my house and added only 95 baht for their 250 baht All You Can Eat Breakfast buffet complete with lotsa bacon, ham, sausages, fruits, potatoes, cereal, breads, etc. etc. etc. :D

Hope McDonalds starts serving it up in Charoen Krung branch soon!!! :D

We are living in a country where you can find tons of foods from all over the world ..... and what do we really want ..... a McDonalds breakfast :D:o .......... am I in the twilight zone?

Not that I have anything against fastfood or fat foods but still to act like mcd breakfast is cuisine????

Waerth