Mcdonalds Breakfast

jEFFREYk44

Double sausage and egg for Breakfast............In bkk OMG i can't wait

Not for nothing is the US the land culinary challenged

Looks like your getting mixed up with jolly old England, old chap.

We don't eat spotted dicks! :o

One time we drove out of London the weekend, and ate at a country pub in somewhere like Hungersford or something, and after tasting her bangers, my wife stared at me and said "this fvckin' tastes like a human. This is human sausage, I swear to God."

I rest my case.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time we drove out of London the weekend, and ate at a country pub in somewhere like Hungersford or something, and after tasting her bangers, my wife stared at me and said "this fvckin' tastes like a human. This is human sausage, I swear to God."

I rest my case.

Ah - your wife is a connoisseur of human sausages? Where did you meet her :o ?

Great news. Sausage egg mcmuffins are awesome. Now, I only wish they'd start serving them all day, so that they'd have something I could eat there after 11am. :o

Edited by DP25

I rest my case.

Resting her case...... :D

I rest my case.

Ah - your wife is a connoisseur of human sausages? Where did you meet her :D ?

Resting her case...... :D

:o can I get a drum roll. excellent

• 2 weeks later...

I rest my case.

Hillary Briss, purveyor of fine meats and 'special stuff' Royston Vasey maybe? Sorry but i think only a fellow Brit will get the joke.

yep ...... and their burgers are 100& pure prime beef and mcdonalds is actually healthy .. and pigs can fly

McDonald products also known as UFO's - unidentyfiable food objects - where there is some discussion amoung the scientific community going on if they can be classified as food objetcs at all :-)

Now take it easy, but people bragging about Mcjunk do get my blood-preasure up - how can anyone possibly enjoy this stuff???

The same question plagues me about Burger King and all other so called chains of 'Fast Food' outlets

Edited by JohnBKKK

yep ...... and their burgers are 100& pure prime beef and mcdonalds is actually healthy .. and pigs can fly

McDonald products also known as UFO's - unidentyfiable food objects - where there is some discussion amoung the scientific community going on if they can be classified as food objetcs at all :-)

Now take it easy, but people bragging about Mcjunk do get my blood-preasure up - how can anyone possibly enjoy this stuff???

The same question plagues me about Burger King and all other so called chains of 'Fast Food' outlets

Okay, okay, John...

I hereby declare that you have sophisticated taste and you're a sophisticated man with good taste for exquisite food.

Happy now? :o

lol well that was not intended to come across - what I mean is, that a well made sandwich (no not subway) but one made with fresh crusty bread and cheese or cold cuts tastes a hel_l of a lot better than Mcjunk and a spicy BBQ chicken leg from a local restaurant tastes a lot better then the Colonels junk.

In addition, ther "Colonel" sells the most expensive chicken on this planet for what you get - beats me why Thai's love the stuff?

There is a lot of good, reasonable food out there - and in value for money terms - far better than these international food perverters

I am not one to eat much fast food. However the night I was leaving Thailand (back in July), the only restaurant open in the area (Pinklao) was McD's. It seemed an apt welcome back to USA. My Thai girlfriend didn't mind it, but as we all can attest, it does not quite stand up to green curry or a steaming fresh khai jiaw.

Of course McDonalds is not as delicious as a home cooked meal, or even those little sidewalk restaurants that set up the plastic tables. I find it's taste to be similar to many Thai "jaan duan" (fast plate) restaurants, where large quantities of food are served out quickly.

McDonalds doesn't make people fat, rather people make themselves fat by overeating McDonalds. Case in point was the documentary "Super Size Me" where the man tracked his declining health over a month of eating nothing but McD's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On top of that, every time they asked him if he'd like to super size the meal, he'd say "yes." That is just gross negligence on an individual's part, not the apparent fault of the company. I would get just as plump if I ate roti's covered in condensed milk and sugar, drank chaa yen and finished it all off with those deep fried chinese doughnuts.

For those who choose to abstain, you have the plethora of choices, including some tasty western meals. For those who have a Mac attack, it's convenient now being able to get that McMuffin.

An Egg McMuffin and half a glass of juice is actually almost a perfect breakfast on a diabetic Exchange diet. Note no hash browns and only half the juice they serve you. It's not all bad, and frankly is less unhealthy than the massive fat-fest called a proper English fry-up. The wide availability of it back in the US helped me stay on my diet for years and control my blood sugar without needing to take medicine.

I love it. OTOH, my husband loves the Sausage Mcgriddle, a sausage patty between two small syrup-infused pancakes. That item is tasty, but way, way past anybody's caloric needs.

• 1 month later...
McDonalds doesn't make people fat, rather people make themselves fat by overeating McDonalds. Case in point was the documentary "Super Size Me" where the man tracked his declining health over a month of eating nothing but McD's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On top of that, every time they asked him if he'd like to super size the meal, he'd say "yes." That is just gross negligence on an individual's part, not the apparent fault of the company. I would get just as plump if I ate roti's covered in condensed milk and sugar, drank chaa yen and finished it all off with those deep fried chinese doughnuts.

Don't forget that that guy also PURPOSELY STOPPED EXERCISING AT ALL. If you suddenly stop normal excercise, you will probably gain weight, no matter what you are eating.

Another fellow did the same experiment, but continued excercising as usual and LOST WEIGHT!

Edited by Ulysses G.

I think you have to look at any fast food as

i) convenient (fast).

ii) a treat. (if you like it).

Over indulgence in any luxury item can be bad news. The thing that makes it so good is usually bad for you but can be handled in small doses. Our bodies need a little fat and salt but we can't live on them alone.

Have your Macca's breakfast once or twice a week, the occasional burger when getting home too late to cook... but make it part of a balanced diet.

I just had visitors who I drove around a bit and we had lunch in KFC three days in a row. The first was great (first time in months), the second was OK and the third was... yeah, had to pretend I'd had too much breakfast.

Edited by sceadugenga

Sorry to piss on the collective bonfire here, but the McMuffins are actually being made with regular burger baps according to one of my friends. I haven't made it to try for myself yet, can anyone confirm if this is the case? I love MaccyD's breakfast and had one in KL this week, it would be great to get them here too...

I had one about a month ago in Bangkok and I also thought that they were not using real English muffins. It seemed to be some kind of cr*ppy white bread that pretty much ruined the taste of the supposed "Egg McMuffin".

I just hope that they eventually start using the real thing as I don't know of any other country in Australia/New Zealand or this region that isn't.

They need to start making pancakes too!

Posted a few pages into a topic in the general section and I thought not everyone who reads this section would catch it, anyway, as of the 15th McDonalds is serving breakfast in 4 locations from 5-11 a.m. Locations are CP Silom, The Mall Ramkamheng, Royal Garden Pattaya and Rajdamoern. To see a copy of the flier go to General section, "Short Changing at Pattaya McDonalds, see second page

I could not post it correctly

yes please, sausage egg mc muffin, coffee and a nam som !

Well yes longtime overdue McDonalds had Breakfasts but then again McMuffins are very hard to make aren't they? 2 slices of muffin, egg, sausage patie or bacon & cheese slice. ummmm that's money for thought. And they never quite look the same as in the pictures.

Edited by LindsayBKK

The muffins are normal McDonalds Muffins, not burger baps or anything else. Perhaps that particular store ran out of muffins?

Incidently, I am happy to report the Sausage McMuffins have the normal sausage patties not the inferior spicy sausage patties found in Australian McDonalds.

I had the bogus muffin when they first started serving breakfast and guessed that it might be temporary, so didn't bother to mention it here.

Unfortunately, they have also substituted English/Canadian bacon instead of ham in the Egg McMuffins. I like both, but would like the choice and ham was the original ingredient and tastes just right to my taste buds. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Unfortunately, they have also substituted English/Canadian bacon instead of ham in the Egg McMuffins. I like both, but would like the choice and ham was the original ingredient and tastes just right to my taste buds. :o

In the USA, they have always used Canadian bacon in the Egg McMuffin. Tastes like ham, but isn't.

Here in Korat, we have the hash browns on the menu. No breakfasts yet.

Edited by cathyy