Changing Thai Airways Flight, How Much Do They Charge?

tomuk76

Hi

Does anyone know the fee that Thai airways will charge me if i want to change my return flight time to London?

I would like to change my return flight once i am in bangkok.

Many thanks tom

It depends on the class of the ticket, some tickets do not allow changes at any cost. Suggest you call Thai Airways, they'll know !

Hi

Does anyone know the fee that Thai airways will charge me if i want to change my return flight time to London?

Many thanks tom

It depends on the class of the ticket, some tickets do not allow changes at any cost. Suggest you call Thai Airways, they'll know !

They are closed now that is why i posted on here. I only want to know how much baht it will cost to change it in Thailand not from the UK as they will probably charge double here.

The flight class is economy.

The flight class is economy.

There are many different economy fares, (e.g. Y, V, Q, etc.). Each has its own set of rules regarding changes. THAI's call center in Thailand is open 24 hours. You may want to call them directly and ask.

As mentioned by others it all depends on the ticket. I've been charged 500Baht to change a special deal eTicket that i'd bought from a Thai airways counter . Other times i've had standard fare tickets changed free of charge.

Well farma and britmaveric you were way out. It costs 100GBP to change your flight. Not 500 baht or 0 i guess it was other airlines you used, but thanks anyway. Oh britmaveric you must be special to be able to change restricted flights for free.

Well farma and britmaveric you were way out. It costs 100GBP to change your flight. Not 500 baht or 0 i guess it was other airlines you used, but thanks anyway. Oh britmaveric you must be special to be able to change restricted flights for free.

Not special, perhaps lucky? However I've done it 3x now and not a single baht charged. I just emailed them and they were quite helpful. Now if it were Lufthansa, I'd be paying 100quid. Jammy gits are merciless. :o

Edited by britmaveric

Not special, perhaps lucky? However I've done it 3x now and not a single baht charged. I just emailed them and they were quite helpful. Now if it were Lufthansa, I'd be paying 100quid. Jammy gits are merciless. :o

I booked it through a company called travelocity, maybe if i went directly through thai air it might of been free to change, but going direcly through thai air would of been 100 quid more expensive than travelocity. lol

Oh well you live and learn, money comes and goes, 1 thing for certain i will be enjoying my time in thailand.

cheers

Hi

Many thanks tom

Over the years l've changed tickets many times with alot of different airlines, the standard charge seems to be around £50, although this is down to the discretion of the duty manager of whichever airline you are travelling with. If you give a good enough excuse about why you had to change your ticket they normally let you off. Last time l told them how my wife's mothers buffalo was driving her brothers motorbike had an accident, had to go to hosipital which cost me a fortune and consequently l had no money to pay for the change of ticket !! :o