Thai Visa Bbq At Chiang Rai

Crow Boy

The Chiang Mai TV members just had our BBQ put on by George and Buckwheat and it was the biggest party yet. In the feedback pages some of the Chiang Rai bretheren said "what about me?" and want their own party.

I am in no way involved in the administration of Thai Visa or organisation of the bbq but I am curious if it would be possible to run one up in the Rai.

If you guys really want a bbq then get organised and commit to numbers. Check out the potential venues for holding the event and put it to the TV gods.

The bottom line is guys - if you can't be bothered to do it then don't complain when you miss out on what are the best ribs you are ever likely to wrap your laughin' gear around.

CB

Yeah CB i butted in on your thread and you quite rightly told me <deleted> didn't I come a mere 180 Kms.

I didn't give it any thought beforehand and was only jealous after reading about the tremendous turnout you achieved.

People coming from Pattaya and Phuket and Indonesia makes us here in C Rai look foolish I agree.

More fool us/me.

I for one would really want to meet Thaipauli, as he really seems to be a stand up guy :o . We can also talk football.

As I am far from being the boss up here, I will leave it to the more experienced/knowledgeable C Rai'ers to geuestimate possible numbers and good ST bars/venues, where they also sell beer :D

ETA. thx for raising this thread, very thoughtful and thx to Austhaied for his nice comments.

Edited by OneeyedJohn

Would love to get there Crowboy, I hear "Bucks ribs" are a chatting point, but unfortunately if it cant be organised quickly :o

I'll ask Buckwheat to slide me a couple of vac sealed packs and next time I go to Adelaide we'll chew on them at the football watching Port Power being smashed by the mightly Crows :D

Look forward to seeing you in Surin

CB

I don't understand Australian language but..............

Well I suggest Bo's place , though it may be a bit small.

So lets start the count who will come.

Count me in for 2.

anymore?

Edited by tayto

Would love to get there Crowboy, I hear "Bucks ribs" are a chatting point, but unfortunately if it cant be organised quickly :o

I'll ask Buckwheat to slide me a couple of vac sealed packs and next time I go to Adelaide we'll chew on them at the football watching Port Power being smashed by the mightly Crows :D

Look forward to seeing you in Surin

CB

will be good Crow Boy, looks like Roo is gonna put the boots on this weekend, so go the Crows :D

I would be there +1 with bells on.. The 7 seater could very easily be filled for this one.

Hope it happens.. :o

Can I put dibs for me + 1. We may need to hire a 40 seat coach to help out the CR boys fill up the party. Either that or they can use a phonebooth and stand in opposite corners :D

CB

I would be there +1 with bells on.. The 7 seater could very easily be filled for this one.

Hope it happens.. :o

Can I put dibs for me + 1. We may need to hire a 40 seat coach to help out the CR boys fill up the party. Either that or they can use a phonebooth and stand in opposite corners :D

CB

Now now..Easy on em. You are on for the lift..Hopefully I'll be here..

Ok. For the Chiang Rai party we have 4 from Chiang Rai and 122 gate crashers from Chiang Mai.

Just joking but surely more people from Chiang Rai would like a party with free food and beer.

I know some people are doing Khao Pansa at the moment but we could organize something after that.

Not sure it was the biggest party ever.... one in patters was fking huge. :o

The CM Party is officially the biggest TV party - 122 Members and guests. I think Pattaya tipped just over 100.

CB

Actually,

The official count at Pattaya was 62.

Chiang Mai was 2 people short of DOUBLING the previously biggest party with 122 attendees.

Chiang Mai has set the standard and currently holds the title!

Not sure it was the biggest party ever.... one in patters was fking huge. :D

The CM Party is officially the biggest TV party - 122 Members and guests. I think Pattaya tipped just over 100.

CB

Actually,

Chiang Mai was 2 people short of DOUBLING the previously biggest party with 122 attendees.

Ok I accept the challenge - we will beat that number in Patters this Dec. :o

CB

Actually,

And here is Crowboy accepting the award from Buckwheat for ThaiVisa's biggest party to date.. Please NO speech CB. :D:o

post-31110-1187758961_thumb.jpg

CB

Actually,

Maybe when all us Chiang Rai'ers wake up, we will beat u all.

CB

Actually,

December???

You know something we don't know? (again?)

I think you'll find there is no point signing up, as the original post was to see how much interest would be generated up there. NOT a sign up thread.. If you guys from CR really want to make it happen PM george or buckwheat and have a chin wag.

:o

I think you'll find there is no point signing up, as the original post was to see how much interest would be generated up there. NOT a sign up thread.. If you guys from CR really want to make it happen PM george or buckwheat and have a chin wag.

:o

Not point in chin wagging if theres no interest and so far it doesn't look like we could fill a telephone booth.

I count a possible 16. I will add 4. That makes a possible 20. I said possible beacuse some replies did not indicate partners. Timing seems critical in some replies so how about a tentative date and Mr. Negativity leaves out on the comments

If we leave out the AFL, Chiang Mai & Pattaya comments we might get further.

So whoever is out there is a starting point of 20 doable?