The 'theory' That Christ Had Buddhist Teachers

Martin

wandered the streets of Jerusalem, Bethleham

Sadly, I would doubt that was recently. "

mattnich, boker tov, wake up...my kid goes to j-town every day to high school, inlcuding twice just miss getting on the bus and being saved from being blown up!.. i was in ban chiang for the first BOOM and in bangkok when she phoned to say dont worry when the second one happened... this in february of this year... one kid from her class was killed and also the janitor... but life goes on ...

i wouldnt traipse around bet lechem just now but not much to see really also; i think that pilgrims are always disapppointed whent htey get to bet lechem ; its like when people see the jordan river (actually just a dinky smelly stream for most of its length) they are disappointed, but yes , scenarios are there.

thought of taking my thai friends to the Wall etc on august 12 when they have the day off; scrapped the plan cause for them it would just be a brick wall w/bunches of guys in black babbling :o ; will go to zoo instead. thai temples are much more impressive then our own and have difficult time explaining jewish custom and religious things to them since it is so different to their way of life and what they can relate to... remember these are uneducated men, not college guys. they think that all the orthodox jews are like monks (is there a thai term for being more religous?) but dont realize that they are just more religious than me and that rabbis are like monks but get married and have lots of kids but are supposed to be very learned people .....