3 Kg In Five Day, I Did It

cooldrk

Life is just beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had just completed my 5 day juicing programe last sunday, i was abit shock by the pointer of the measure they no more sit at 92kg they now move to 88 to 89 kg..

I completed the 5 day program without consump any solid food, just drink of the shaked product i get from WBG(I think thailand also got this company, it is a partner with Mr Sana, Srithai superware). The whole day i just followed the schedule of the product and if i was hungry then i drink pure juice without ice and suger and extra water ( 4 carrot + grean apple). It really taste good.

Now i slowly consumpt back the solid foot... might take few say for me to be back wit normal diet. But i don think i'll go back to the previous diet, i will change to more healthy, more fresh, more vege, less oil, less sugar, less salt, less carbohidrate.......

Now the effect on me is that, my tounge and stomach abit sensitive again what i put into. It show that how strong the spice or the flavouring i used to like in my meal.....

Really is a starting point o change my life toward healthy food........

Yupee... Guys keep it up.... there always chance to losse up some weight...

I wonder would a fruit-only diet have a similar effect?

I can remember some years ago,of a London Fruit Merchant at Covent Garden..he claimed to eat only fruit and was certainly able to carry out the work without any problems,

Certainly he was getting all the vitamins and minerals...the sugars in the fruit gave him carbohydrate and energy,but I cant see where any protein came from.

From what I remember his photograph appeared to show a healthy working guy.

I make a glass of juiced carrot, apple, celery and ginger every day and have drunk that for about three years. It is great nutritionally, and I follow that later by either fresh fruit, (mango, papaya or pomelo). You have to be a bit careful if the juice is all you are eating, as the detoxification of your body can cause you some serious discomfort. The experience of three days only obviously has not had that effect, but anything longer, taking in only juice might do so.

congrats,

5 days on only carrot and apple juice? if so will start it today.

Dear Zeid:

Thanks, I hope i din mis-lead you about my juicing programe. I was using product to replace my meal, the product are make of organic item, is from WBG product(Hunza Series), it really amazing, i won't feel week or no energy. But according to them, this will differ form person to person. By the way, i'm a working male, the power of the product really shock me.

The carrot + apple is just to fill up my stomach if i feel hungry.

But for ur reference, the carrot(4pcs) + apple, is very good for dailly consumption as well..

Hope to heard some in future...

FOr anything do feel free to contact me,i can help you look for the product in Thailand maybe.

My email:- [email protected]

;-)

I make a glass of juiced carrot, apple, celery and ginger every day and have drunk that for about three years. It is great nutritionally, and I follow that later by either fresh fruit, (mango, papaya or pomelo). You have to be a bit careful if the juice is all you are eating, as the detoxification of your body can cause you some serious discomfort. The experience of three days only obviously has not had that effect, but anything longer, taking in only juice might do so.

Dear Samtam:

I fully agree with you, as we try to cleanse our dirty stomach, there sure will be some reaction of the body. I think we should call it as recovery reaction?! I think it will differ form person to person, as we are not all the same at all, due to the activity, food and environment we used, consumpted, live are different.

slim fast,????

Yup. I want to slim down fast!! Coz what's wrong if we can have a better look in a very fast, healthy and safe method. And the main aim of my slimming down is to be testimomy fro my friend's product. Coz as i know it is a good product and really work, and also nt very expensive compare to attending slimming session in saloon.

If any wanna try or challenge youself to lose 2-3Kg a week, or more can contact me, i'll feel free to share wit you how i did it for twice already. If you need some one to watch over ur slimming period, i willing to help.

Cause after all, we would like to live more happy, and help other like us who wanna slim down to live as happy as we does.. RIght? I think this is the purpose of this forum after.. ( my own oppinion only.)

Edited by cooldrk

• 3 weeks later...

wow.. guy there are some correction here.. haha

i totally lose 3 kg just after the 5 day..

but till now i manage to control my meal.. then turn out i losse total 5 kg.. compared to before i start the 5 day juice programm..

what to losse? 5 kg in around 2 week time..

ahaha

life is great

I wonder would a fruit-only diet have a similar effect?

I can remember some years ago,of a London Fruit Merchant at Covent Garden..he claimed to eat only fruit and was certainly able to carry out the work without any problems,

Certainly he was getting all the vitamins and minerals...the sugars in the fruit gave him carbohydrate and energy,but I cant see where any protein came from.

From what I remember his photograph appeared to show a healthy working guy.

Avocado is a fruit and has plenty of good fat and protein and is delicious.

I have no problem sticking to this type of a diet when good, tasty avocados are available and the fat just melts off. It is when they go out of season that raw foods start to seem repetitive and boring. :o

Yeah, I think that cooldrk and mew are the same person.

so I guess its the product called "slimfast"? right?

can you get this product from the local shops or thru agents?

Im sure other products could do the same job, as the diet works on reduction of calorie intake.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I think that cooldrk and mew are the same person.

ehmm My Dear... only 1mth not log in..

really can believe that, u guy would say that..

i din know who is the user mew...

Me = cooldrk is living in Malaysia currently, Penang island is the actually location.

Come on guys.. would any one so dumb till doing such thing to promote his topic? sure wouldn't be me, and this is similiar as cheating..

The product i used is not call @Slimfast@

It is a product from Singapore under the company call WBG, and in Thailand the Mr Sarnan is one of the partner of that company..

Next time don judge ppl without any solid prove..

i'm really sad of ur statement, my aim here is just to share my joy and direction. Pls don't bais it...

And for ur infomation, this reply would be my last reply for this topic, like it or not.... I i'm not Mew...

Edited by cooldrk

I have been in Thailand twice. I have now been here for over 1 year (2 years in total).

Before my first visit to Thailand, I was about 85kg. This is not my normal weight. I always have been about 70 to 75 kg, except when I started my "high pressure" jobs in Australia, when I seemed to suddenly "pack on" the weight.

Upon my first visit to Thailand, I weighed 85kg...shocking for me. In 3 months I lost 15kg. All I ate was the local food & I stopped wearing my watch. After 1 year in Thailand, I returned to Australia & to a "normal" job. After 6 months, I was back to 85kg. 9 months later, I returned to Thailand (for the 2nd time) & within 3 months, I returned to my normal weight of about 70kg.

What am I doing right?

My guess is that I react quite strongly to situations with which I disagree. I.e. working myself to death for a huge corporation & eating the "modified" Australian food. Not only this, I was eating irregularly & the food was "fast" (as it can only be if you have no time to scratch your bum). When you have a phone strapped to you 24 hours per day, you don't tend to relax.

My normal diet is anything & everything in moderation. I do not eat "huge" meals. I hate McDonalds, KFC & all that other crap although I crave a "real" hamburger with beetroot. I love Thai food...the hotter, the better. My current "working" diet (I work in Thailand) consists of lots of canned oily fish & bread plus a large dose of the local beer. I haven't gained an ounce while on this food regime. Also, I don't do any exercise & I'm 46 years old. Is this strange?

Perhaps my history has something to do with this?

• 3 months later...

load of rubbish , lossing 3-4 kg a week , you want to lose fat and be healthy, not muscle and water with a bit of fat , more than 1.5 kg and chances are you are lossing muscle , your body needs food to keep metabolism fast ,these products people are trying to promote here on the forum are a waste of money , wanna lose weight , Eat healthy with reduced calories , smaller meals more regualary and exercise 5-6 days a week for at least an hour , you will not only lose weight but be fit ,otherwise a big blob will become an unhealthy small blob

Edited by ray08

yes, it's not possible to lose that much fat or even muscles in just 5 days - you are losing water, and that's if you don't drink enough. It's not healthy, because your body is 65-70% water, you need to drink to flush out from the body all the toxins from the methabolism - otherwise you will have bad headaches and the toxins will be deposited in your fat tissue.

reducing intake of callories by eating less foods, switching to low calory diet or becoming a vegetarian, increasing water to fill up the stomach and reduce hunger pangs or even fasting for several weaks will give you a healthy results

• 2 weeks later...

I remember my early days of juicing. Carrot juice tastes really good. My initial juice mix were carrot, celery and spinach. I did it to be healthier not to lose weight so I dont know if I lost weight. The thing that really stands out is that when first starting out I had the runs and passing of gas. IF you are just starting out dont juice before going out because when you go to the bathroom you will really stink up the place bad. Someone had the misfortune of coming into the public restroom when I was sitting on the john and I could hear that person gagging, coughing and laughing due to the smell. And yes the smell is really really bad. :o The juicer I use is Juiceman juicer which I think is a great product.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick add to this topic of the stench.

I recently had an enforced detox period of about 5 days (I had a bacterial infection). I couldn't keep food down and actually lost about 6kg in 5 days. The amount of putrid material that I expelled was horrifying, and I can relate to the poor fellow in the stall next to the above poster.

In other words, if juicing makes one do this intentionally, count me out. I'm all for a good detox, but I can do it gradually, rather than rapidly.

BFD!

I can fully sympathise with you on that one BFD. I had a similar problem a year or so back which resulted in several kilo weight loss. After recovering I liked what I saw in the mirror & decided a more healthy routine. Unfortunately I didn't keep it up & have now recovered the beer gut.

This time I've decided enough's enough & want to rid myself of this. A friend swore of a fruit diet which, looking at him, works very well. He recommended eat fruit during the day & drink water followed by a light meal in the evening. I've been on this for almost two weeks & although cannot see much evidence of a reduced middle area I do feel 100% better in myself. I still drink at the weekend but reduced, Monday - Friday am alcohol free.