A Pissed Off Thai Guy

snowflake

Well, I do have to say that I am not worried... The day the police will come to question me I know that my silence will be rewarded in the shape of a long and happy life...

The farang that pissed the Thai guy off do have something to worry about... I did today refuse to tell him where he lived and I did tell him to calm down again...

It might not happen now, it might take a few weeks, but knowing this guy, he will do something...

I just wish that bloke a good life and good luck... He did <deleted> with the wrong Thai guy... ("AN EXAMPLE WILL BE GIVEN")

It will be one on one, farang helpless, Thai guy with gun happy... Do the math...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowflake It sounds like you’re involved in this situation a bit too much.

I’d be inclined to back away from both parties and not get involved in the current situation and any future incident that you’re suggesting could happen.

Snowflake It sounds like you’re involved in this situation a bit too much.

I’d be inclined to back away from both parties and not get involved in the current situation and any future incident that you’re suggesting could happen.

Agreed, Farma. Four years ago Snowflake, I was the victim of a crime and police pressured me to press charges. Many people advised me against it - due to the influence of the family involved. I had know idea who they were or what I was up against, but the words used were "you will be looking over your shoulder for as long as you live here".

I walked away. That's life!

I dont know how involved I am but I sure as Hill know that I will never have any problems in this town with Tuy guys... I am to connected for that...

But someone have to tell that farang he should either pack up or stay at home for several weeks.... Leave for vacation... Calm down and start acting better towards the Thais down here... Not everyone is stupid and poor... most of them are very clever in their own ways and one should never underestimate the power of losing face in Thailand...

(I think I will move and change my number along with the numberplates on both cars and I might change my GF) do you think that would help???? :o

palm Posted Today, 2007-08-31 13:56:33

Sheesh - are you guys Men or Mice?

When it comes down to a confrontation in Nakhon with a guy who almost always has a gun on him? I am a mouse! :o This is exactly the situation that gets most people who are shot down here in trouble. It is a daily problem in this town. He would not be the first farang to be killed on the spur of the moment in a confrontation here. Simply not worth the risk, I like life! Many Thai here stand their ground and are not bothered if they kill someone. I have had three of my students father's gunned down and killed in the last few years!

It sounds like you're saying that you've hired hit men to kill three people over the past few years. I'm not getting picky about grammar but curious if this what you really meant.

Edited by pattyboy

pattyboy Posted Today, 2007-09-03 12:58:55

It sounds like you're saying that you've hired hit men to kill three people over the past few years. I'm not getting picky about grammar but curious if this what you really meant.

QUOTE(nakhonsi sean @ 2007-08-31 14:32:16)

I have had three of my students father's gunned down and killed in the last few years!

What can I say, I'm a strict teacher! Student steps out of line, I take out the father! :D

Thanks for pointing out the error, looking back at it, its a good one. :o

What happens when you have the unfortunate episode of getting a very vindictive Thai guy pissed off...

Should you leave town and hope he will not follow you?

Should you stand up and fight it (police, mafia, friends, embassy)

Should you never have started in the first place?

Have anyone here ever gotten a Thai so pissed off that you feared for your life?

A guy here in town did that the other day. I don't know him but I do know that Thai guy (would not mess with him, since he has got money and power)

Now my dillemma here is that I do not know the farang, should I help him... (people that knows me would know that I dont care)... and just wish him good luck...

I have seen the Thai guy angry before but never this angry, I think that someone really pissed him off...

What should the foreigner do and what should I do?

:o

What you both should do acourding to many on this fourm is do what they would do, not my advice but said by many, when in rome do as the romans, then once thats finished get back to reality and leave.

Sean, how much is a hitman these days?

I have a friend that does not want to play golf with me, and when I dont call him to play early in the morning he complains... What should I do with him?

Hitman or a hitwoman or a hit from Brittney Spears, which would be the worse?

pattyboy Posted Today, 2007-09-03 12:58:55

QUOTE(nakhonsi sean @ 2007-08-31 14:32:16)

I have had three of my students father's gunned down and killed in the last few years!

What can I say, I'm a strict teacher! Student steps out of line, I take out the father! :D

Thanks for pointing out the error, looking back at it, its a good one. :o

Wow, I hear these Thai kids can be pretty tough to handle in a classroom, but I never knew such drastic measures were required to keep some order. 555 :D

snowflake Posted Today, 2007-09-04 08:45:16

Hitman or a hitwoman or a hit from Brittney Spears, which would be the worse?

Brittney Spears without a doubt.

Wow Sean, you made a joke...

I am now finished with 4 out of 6 books, hahaha Will get my exams back in 1hour and 35 minutes... Tomorrow at noon I will be finished with everything... HAHAHAHAHA

VACATION... :o

I passed all the kids, to much work to fail them... Joking... EXTRA WORK IS FUN TO GIVE BUT IT SUCKS TO CORRECT...

what a <deleted> joke.. texas ranger is a person who might have left his 5 star hotel (once or twice) in where-ever he is and walked down the road and now feels he has the right to comment on life in the south !!!! wake up TEXAS RANGER if you want real life in the south please PM and that can be arranged. Wild west down here...............

When I lived in the south, my neighbours were lovely people. However I have no doubt that they would have dealt with anyone (including farang) severely if they thought it necessary.

He did deal with one such person by pointing a loaded handgun in their face and telling them to leave NOW.

You would never have guessed they would act this way if you met them - and that is why LOS can be very dangerous if you don't be careful with what you do or say to people.

Consider all factors.... safety.. your ability to tolerate your imagination....decide if you can handle it.. Stay.. if you cannot.. Leave.... if you cannot.. Best of luck..

YES.. Thais can be very Jai Rong..but they can forget as well.. or they just wait.. Distance helps.. out of mind out of site..Plant the infor bit you have left for home.. start in a new province..... and use the knowledge gain from your Thai learning...

Carry on..

• 3 weeks later...
My ex brother in law took offence and proceeded to chase the guy down the street with a live grenade.

Meanwhile the family scrambled around looking for the grenade pin while other villagers tried to calm my ex brother in law down.

This same ex brother in law had previously spent time in jail for shooting a pervert who he caught spying on his sisters while they showered.

LOL! Sounds like a fun guy to have around. :o

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What an utter load of toss. There are guys creaming run for the hills? I really dont understand that? You'd drop your hole life, possibly uproot a family just cause you had a head to? dam_n, if that's the case - choose a wee village in the hughlands where you'll be safe.

Then there's the bleedin Charles Bronsen wannabee who wants to hold a dual at high dawn.

Its really this simple - its all about face. Now to the Thai in question that is everything. To farang, who gives a fuc_k about face (other than Texas of course). So what this cat needs to do is make a very public apology. The vehicle of relaying that apology has to be defined.

A Thai with influence will OFTEN to at weddings. Find out which. Make a frigging announcement to him and bosh - he gains extreme face and by would lose extreme face if he didnt accept it. Dont beg, just say you were a cun_t and ofter to pour him a drink. No question, he'd go for it.

Jeez, between the thread on the mom and her birthday party and all the weird answers, the how do you want to die thread and this one, I think I'm gonna scratch visiting the south off our road trip list for me and the boys. When I said, let's go south, they all shook their hands and gave the sigh that Thais give people that have ting tong moment. I understand now.

Jeez, between the thread on the mom and her birthday party and all the weird answers, the how do you want to die thread and this one, I think I'm gonna scratch visiting the south off our road trip list for me and the boys. When I said, let's go south, they all shook their hands and gave the sigh that Thais give people that have ting tong moment. I understand now.

Way to make an informed decision. I'm sure most people check the quality of the TV threads in the area before they decide on going there. :o

markwhite Posted Today, 2007-08-30 15:17:52

If I were the foreigner I'd try to make amends through a respected intemediary. Or accept that my inaction will very likely significantly change the quality or course of my life.

I may be wrong here but my understanding is that the two parties have already spoken and the Thai chap refused the apology! :o

Get on to a respected Thai intermediary. In your area, someone like Chamni Sakdiset a long term Nakhorn Si Thammarat Democrat MP. Chamni has been an MP there forever and there'd be no doubt that the Thai guy will know him and may well listen to him in peace negotiations.

markwhite Posted Today, 2007-08-30 15:17:52

If I were the foreigner I'd try to make amends through a respected intemediary. Or accept that my inaction will very likely significantly change the quality or course of my life.

I may be wrong here but my understanding is that the two parties have already spoken and the Thai chap refused the apology! :o

Get on to a respected Thai intermediary. In your area, someone like Chamni Sakdiset a long term Nakhorn Si Thammarat Democrat MP. Chamni has been an MP there forever and there'd be no doubt that the Thai guy will know him and may well listen to him in peace negotiations.

yeh - great plan Batman.

Im sure that the local Sor Sor is really interested in giving an audience to some fuc_ked up farang who had a wee bit of raod range with a thug. You been listening to too much Thai pop mate.

สจ สว สนิทกันเลยหละพวกกัน รักกัน.................................อย่าทำให้มีโมโห :D:D:D