Website For Teaching (job Ads)...

In April, I found a website, manged by a farang, related to the teaching jobs in Thailand. It was a kind of forum, with many topics, and a large collection of job ads from Thailand school, and big sections (FAQS, how to find a job, etc...)

I just dont remember the name nor the URL of this website. Anyone of you knows it?

if yes, post it to [email protected] I will greatly appreciate.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
I think Sumitr was implying the first post was maybe a pee take, rather than a post from you?

Doesn't TEFLAsia have a fair amount of jobs etc. on as well (they're linked with you lot anyway aren't they Phil?).

Doesn't TEFLAsia have a fair amount of jobs etc. on as well (they're linked with you lot anyway aren't they Phil?).

They have exactly the same jobs as ajarn.com because I control the database for both sites

I'm very critical of teacher job sites where jobs are sent and automatically uploaded. I think jobs DO need to be given the once-over by someone who knows what they are looking for. Automatically uploaded postions are often placed by unscrupulous teacher agencies and low-paying schools who literally have nowhere left to turn to in order to find teachers.

Saying that I did place a job the other week which requested teachers to ask for Khun Lek (or something like that) and it turned out to be a massage parlour on Sukhumwit 22. I think Lek was the most popular girl in the place for a day or two!

laughtable ...... Your story ? No .... just the fact you do mods here ..... Loose the right to teach? or just btw 2 positions?

Well, is it ebay that have bought paypal or paypal that have bought ebay? ooooooooops I mean does ajarn is a part of thaivisa now?

I hope the others freaks and jerks from your own forum will not follow you and start the same post here.

Whatever I always loved to read your post and comments, I positively love your humor sense (very british), when I think about some of them I can not stop to laught.

Regards

Roxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

I hope the others freaks and jerks from your own forum will not follow you and start the same post here.

There are freaks and jerks on every forum mate, not just on mine. I will admit that Thailand's teaching profession does have more than its average share though.

Thanks Phil..."the other" freaks and jerks comment would seem to imply we are brothers ? or cousins ? :o