Forum Down Today?

thaiflyer1

Couldnt  get  connected  to  thaivisa  today  12pm  to  5pm........."read  error  104  connection  reset   by  peer"  anyone  else  have  same  problem?  and  what  was  it  George?...........

Ping was OK, but the website was inaccessible.

Maybe it has something to do with you trying to attack the thaivisa server the whole day yesterday.

If I well understood your thread,... :o:D

While they changed the router we added some more RAM and also installed a streaming server for the upcoming radio project, Radio Bangkok. It really rocks!

Our apoloigizes for this downtime, folks!

PS! All admins have been drinking beer this afternoon beacuse we missed you all, and now I fully admit I am addicted to this place as well. :o

Yes, a few hours. It was a router not belonging to the hosting company. Half neigborhood was down. We can't blame "the planet".

And yes, it is a managed server with an external sysadmin contracted by us. Nothing we could do about it, we could access the server via FTP and SSL only. So we did upgrades of kernel and other stuff and other "fun" things in the mean time. All this to serve you better,and have even more power for future services.

Now we are fit for fight again! Again, sorry for the downtime today.