Updated Non-imm Visa Yearly Extension

chevykanteve

It's contract renewal time again at the end of September. I think I've got all the paperwork in order for my latest extension. But... anyone know of any new paperwork requirements? Last year they asked for a teaching schedule for the first time. Are there any other more recent paperwork changes/additions?

Any input is appreciated.

Why not have a Thai staff member from your school call and ask? From my own experience not too long ago, they seemed to want more photos and specifically wanted one or more of the larger ones (work permit) than previously. Also, they very much wanted to see that you had filed your Thai taxes for the previous year. Other than that, I really don't know as the office put everything together for me and a staff member accompanied me throughout the entire process. I don't believe there was any requirement for a class schedule, but I am not certain. Very painless like many times before. Good luck.

Why not have a Thai staff member from your school call and ask? From my own experience not too long ago, they seemed to want more photos and specifically wanted one or more of the larger ones (work permit) than previously. Also, they very much wanted to see that you had filed your Thai taxes for the previous year. Other than that, I really don't know as the office put everything together for me and a staff member accompanied me throughout the entire process. I don't believe there was any requirement for a class schedule, but I am not certain. Very painless like many times before. Good luck.

There has always been a requirement to show tax info; that's not new. Last year there was most definitely a requirement for a class schedule. I'll check out your tip on the photos (thanks!). Last week I asked a Thai staff member to call... am waiting for her to get around to it, which I'm sure she will do... eventually. Meanwhile, I thought it might be useful to post here. Anyhow, thanks for your input.