Banning Bluecat

RamdomChances

We are trying to rise the quality of the postings on this forum.

Re Bluecat: First he was warned several times by mods/admins. He was then suspended for 30 or 60 days by a forum admin. After that he used multiple nicks which is against the forum rules, and was subsequently banned for that reason.

We will look into his case again after 30 days.

This thread was moved by me to the Forum support branch, as it was created in the wrong forum. I am closing it now, as we don't discuss moderation against Bluecat openly.

Please read and understand our forum guidelines, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

I've read the rules, did'nt see anything about quality of posts!!

But did notice that you can ban members on a whim

Thaivisa.com shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies. We reserve the right to terminate an account at any time and for any reason that causes harm to any other. We reserve the right to delete all content and files on our server and in our databases at any time for any reason. Thaivisa.com reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.

So who is the sole arbiter??

I for one feel that I will no longer post on this forum until problembd are adressed, mabye no loss but its all I can do

Anyone who wants to get in touch about farming, hopfully my e-mail will still be the same

I for one do not think George's explanation was clear enough. What about the whole thing about informing the concerned member as to why? As far as I am concerned, Brue hasn't been informed the reasons he was suspended. Now that he's been banned for using multiple nicks..

And why on earth did the first thread about this issue leave no footprints in General Section? It may have been started in the wrong section, but usually a mod/admin would move it to the right one and we would see its footprint. Something weird around here me thinks. :o

So, does this mean that you might boycott in defense of Bluecat? If you might, then I might too. I can't see anything harmful that he has posted recently. There are so many other malicious posters out there still posting that it makes me wonder what is going on. Anyway, this is the last I'll comment on the issue and from now on I'll keep my feelings to myself. (posted to Ramdom Chances)