Farang Food Shops In Cr

dsys

Mr P must be reading TV.com. I picked up a French stick today, just as the girl was putting them in the display case, got home while it was still warm and enjoyed it in all it's wonderful crunchiness with some spreadable cheese a visitor left me this week. Superb! No wonder I'm so freaking fat.

Also picked up their catalogue, four or five pages of stuff that can be ordered the day before required... cheese cake... must have cheese cake...

I'm glad to hear your friend got your carving all sorted out. After all what are friends for if not to point out every single flaw, real or imagined.

The Wife and I were in town again today and she suggested we pick up some bread and A&P. We had a bit of a late lunch while we were there too and got a chance to visit with Mrs. A and Mr. P.

Apparently one of us from TV printed out the comments from this forum and showed them to Mr. P. Maybe that is why the bread was more crusty.

• 3 weeks later...

I told my neighbor about A&P but he's had trouble finding it.

He finally found it today and said.... "Did you first notice it while you were going into the German Brewery, or coming out of Red Rose?".

Err... how come none of you guys used these places as references?

..................er now why would any of us be frquenting these places

one with terrible, expensive food and the other........well we know what you go there for :o

btw which room do you prefer.

<I am sure they can find it themself without it being on the forum>

Edited by Crow Boy
link deleted

Having lived in Chiang Mai for several years I know how difficult it can be to find Western foodstuffs. When you get down to Chiang Mai you can always stock up from Rimping although that can be expensive. If it helps at all we make the best traditional English meat pies anywhere in Thailand but we only sell to private customers and we are not a wholesale/retail outlet. We have a two customers in Bangkok we deliver to on a regular basis and CR is not out of the question. Take a look at the following if you want to know more:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145835

cheers