Bus Timetable

Kel

Hi Guys 'Gals

Last January I caught an express bus from CM to Chiang Rai -Good ride /good service /good fare.

They operated from the far end of the Northern Terminal.

Does anyone know where I can get a timetable on line - checked my tickets, but can't find the name.

In the alternative, I'm thiking of renting a car for the trip (flexibility) -I stay clear of the "name" companies -any suggestions and perhaps a price.

Chanchao -are you around ?

Will be in Cm on 18 August.

Best Wishes

Kel

I don't think you will ever find one online as they do not seem to have web sites..

Best to just go to the terminal and there will be one going in the next hour,,thats what I always do,,I can't keep track of that many departures.

I'm always around. :o

Timetable for what buses exactly, CM-Chiang Rai? They go pretty regularly, especially in the morning. For Bangkok to Chiang Mai I can recommend this (govt. regulated) company, which actually does have a website, a timetable, real-time tracking of estimated arrival times (!) and *almost* lets you book online! Impressive! http://www.nca.co.th

Another company I go with is Sombat Tour, call 053-304153 in Chiang Mai or 02-9362497 in Bangkok. Make sure you (or the person you ask to call) speaks Thai! :D You can make a reservation by phone as well.

Cheers,

Chanchao

• 4 weeks later...