Live Chat?

Wolfie

I logged in last night about 2am BKK time and found BKK chat was in our OFCS, spoke with George and he told me that a sofware upgrade was taking place and things were a little out of sorts just now and to bear with him.

But I guess the final word will come from George.

Holy <deleted> man... this's crazy! I want our OFCS back asap!

Everyone who did witness my "I'm going to kick G in the arse".. you all know I was joking, don't you? Don't you G? :D

Someone will have to volunteer and smell your shoe :D to see if you were joking or not! :D Count me out :o

LOL.

We got a german pop song satellite feed of music. :o

Not really what we wanted. We tried it out on the bangkokchat people first, hehe. They didnt like german songs.

Will speak to my laywer now.

/George

crying

dear moderators,

please help i recently visited the chat room only to be bombarded with private messages from the likes of 'bigcok.in thai.' 'bonejumper', 'bbk.man.in.need of.love', '23yr.stud'.

all wanting to have sex with me for free.

even after explaining that i was a man and did not swing that way, they continued to hound me for a little luvin.

extremely shocked i had to exit gracefully by calling them all "complete <deleted>@kwits"

hope this didnt offend any of them as they all seem really sensative and nice people.

please can you invite them all to join this forum as im sure that their input will be extremely informative and enlightening to us all.

regards,

splitlit

aka. mr.lubalover

dont ban me please for using a differnt name. :o

Yes, it is a bug. Forum software and bangkokchat uses same software and our hosting company have mixed it up. For extra fun they are now playing German rock as well.

Another day in paradise. Sigh!

Didn't you say in another post that you have a dedicated server? If so, how can you get your software mixed up with another domains? I think you probably meant you have a standard shared hosting account, right?

Didn't you say in another post that you have a dedicated server? If so, how can you get your software mixed up with another domains? I think you probably meant you have a standard shared hosting account, right?

I dont know for sure, but i think the chat software is hosted by someone else.

The chat software is hosted by a third party. We have asked their support to fix this and get us another chatchannel, so we can have the old foum chat back. So the forum chat and bangkokchat will be completely separated as it was before.