Live Chat?

Wolfie

It's not fcuked up with Bangkokchat anymore. But sub rooms are all gone (even though we never use them :o ).. and what about this flood control thing? Got it from Bangkokchat, I know. But it was never here before.. can we ditch it? It's quite annoying and we never have that many of chatters in the room anyway. Just a thought.

Aquarium? Some Easy chairs? How about a fridge stocked full of chang?

Wide-screen TV, with DVD player and full home cinema surround speaker/amp system?

And a massage room, for LC of course. :o

Thanks G! :o But why is the user list's background so.. yellow? It brings back that nasty memory of sniff man who wanted to buy my undies...

LC, that might actually be reason to see a Doctor, yellow panties is not a healthy sign.

:D:D

Thanks G! :o But why is the user list's background so.. yellow? It brings back that nasty memory of sniff man who wanted to buy my undies...

LC, that might actually be reason to see a Doctor, yellow panties is not a healthy sign.

So, obviously, Sniffy was in a much worse state than I was. At least, I didn't want to sniff any panties. :D

So, obviously, Sniffy was in a much worse state than I was. At least, I didn't want to sniff any panties. :D

stick to womens bicycle seats, thats the go :D