Trouser Snake Kills Cambodian Man

CymruAmByth

Trouser snake kills Cambodian man

Phnom Penh (dpa) - A Cambodian man who took off his trousers, tied the legs at the bottom and wrangled a 2-metre cobra into them died when it bit him through the fabric, local media reported Monday. :D

Khmer-language daily Koh Santepheap quoted police as saying Chab Kear, 36, saw the reptile swimming in a river just outside the capital last Thursday during a drinking session and captured it in the hopes of selling it later in the day. :o

He tied the animal inside his trousers and a scarf around his waist, but as he continued carousing the enraged snake managed to get its fangs free and bite Kear three times on the stomach. :D

The newspaper reported Kear's last words as being "don't worry - it's nothing a drink can't fix" before he succumbed to the cobra's venom. :D

Phnom Penh (dpa) - A Cambodian man who took off his trousers, tied the legs at the bottom and wrangled a 2-metre cobra into them died when it bit him through the fabric, local media reported Monday. :D

Khmer-language daily Koh Santepheap quoted police as saying Chab Kear, 36, saw the reptile swimming in a river just outside the capital last Thursday during a drinking session and captured it in the hopes of selling it later in the day. :o

He tied the animal inside his trousers and a scarf around his waist, but as he continued carousing the enraged snake managed to get its fangs free and bite Kear three times on the stomach. :D

The newspaper reported Kear's last words as being "don't worry - it's nothing a drink can't fix" before he succumbed to the cobra's venom. :D

I keep a one eyed trouser snake in my trousers and its never bit me ! ,its scared a few girls though :D

Phnom Penh (dpa) - A Cambodian man who took off his trousers, tied the legs at the bottom and wrangled a 2-metre cobra into them died when it bit him through the fabric, local media reported Monday. :o

He tied the animal inside his trousers and a scarf around his waist, but as he continued carousing the enraged snake managed to get its fangs free and bite Kear three times on the stomach. :bah:

The newspaper reported Kear's last words as being "don't worry - it's nothing a drink can't fix" before he succumbed to the cobra's venom. :bah:

I keep a one eyed trouser snake in my trousers and its never bit me ! ,its scared a few girls though ;)

Hey Mike

You hav'nt got the same one as Barry Potter had, in 'Phoenix Nights' have you ?? :D:D:D

Dave

:D

Phnom Penh (dpa) - A Cambodian man who took off his trousers, tied the legs at the bottom and wrangled a 2-metre cobra into them died when it bit him through the fabric, local media reported Monday. :o

He tied the animal inside his trousers and a scarf around his waist, but as he continued carousing the enraged snake managed to get its fangs free and bite Kear three times on the stomach. :bah:

The newspaper reported Kear's last words as being "don't worry - it's nothing a drink can't fix" before he succumbed to the cobra's venom. :bah:

I keep a one eyed trouser snake in my trousers and its never bit me ! ,its scared a few girls though ;)

Hey Mike

You hav'nt got the same one as Barry Potter had, in 'Phoenix Nights' have you ?? :D:D:D

Dave

:D

hey dave,. ive never seen it but im gonnna try and get it tomorrow and answer you then ! :D

I keep a one eyed trouser snake in my trousers and its never bit me ! ,its scared a few girls though :bah:

I have one of those, still trying to tame it as it keeps spitting at thai girls :D

Phnom Penh (dpa) - A Cambodian man who took off his trousers, tied the legs at the bottom and wrangled a 2-metre cobra into them died when it bit him through the fabric, local media reported Monday. :bah:

I have one of those, still trying to tame it as it keeps spitting at thai girls :o

A man, whose one eye cobra keeps spitting at Thai girls, and his one-eyed cobra soon be parted. - Mark

Keep in control buddy, otherwise some ducks will have a nice sausage lunch.

Thai girls are scared and said: "Thum mai, lek tee sud laeoy?" :D :D :D