BANGKOK 19 February 2019 07:38
Sign in to follow this  
Aussietraveller

Philippines Visa

30 days Visa on arrival - Be aware than return ticket within 30 days, often must be shown at arrival.

Extend to 59 days cost 3130php.

Extend every 2 months OR 6 months extension now in Manila and Cebu.

The 6 month Visa:

1. You must have been here almost 2 months. You can not get 6 months after your 30 free days. Must first extend to 59 days.

2. The 6 month visa can not take you past 16 months stay.

3. 6 months visa you only get twice - once at 2 months and again at 8 months.

4. 6 months visa cost same as 3 x 2 months extension + a smaller fee.

Visa Fees :

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/visa-requirements/non-immigrant-visa/temporary-visitor-visa/extension-of-authorized-stay-beyond-59-days

Asia2000

Cebu

30 days Visa on arrival - Be aware than return ticket within 30 days, often must be shown at arrival.

Extend to 59 days cost 3130php.

Extend every 2 months OR 6 months extension now in Manila and Cebu.

The 6 month Visa:

1. You must have been here almost 2 months. You can not get 6 months after your 30 free days. Must first extend to 59 days.

2. The 6 month visa can not take you past 16 months stay.

3. 6 months visa you only get twice - once at 2 months and again at 8 months.

4. 6 months visa cost same as 3 x 2 months extension + a smaller fee.

Visa Fees :

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/visa-requirements/non-immigrant-visa/temporary-visitor-visa/extension-of-authorized-stay-beyond-59-days

Asia2000

Cebu

Hi Asia2000

Just asking a quick question please mate (looks like you know about Philippines), with all that is going on with the entry visas back in to Thailand, I am now planning on ,coming to Manila to see if I can get myself a visa for Thai, but at the same time I can give myself a little holiday in the Philly's,

I take it we can still get visa in Manila , I have all the right paperwork marriage birth certs and bank books, can only find one entry on TV about manila Thai consulate.

I think from reading your answers above I will have no problems when I arrive in Manila ,late at night , getting a visa on entry, might even pop down to the beaches for a few days

Kind Regards

Andy

Andy, no problems whatsoever getting a visa on arrival in the Philippines. Also no problems extending your visa. I've lived here since October 2010 on a tourist visa. I periodically leave and visit Thailand and other S.E. Asian countries when I get board and need a temporary change of scenery.

Enjoy your stay, Mabuhay!

• Like 1

Andy, no problems whatsoever getting a visa on arrival in the Philippines. Also no problems extending your visa. I've lived here since October 2010 on a tourist visa. I periodically leave and visit Thailand and other S.E. Asian countries when I get board and need a temporary change of scenery.

Enjoy your stay, Mabuhay!

Many thank Mabuhay

Great news for me looking forward to getting over now , was worried about getting back in Thailand , but now will get a visa in Manila same time have a little holiday.

Just remember to have a return ticket within 30 days on arrival to Philippines. Many get asked to show ticket, a few don't.

Enjoy Philippines smile.png

Huh and I was asked to show a return ticket...

But you read Thaivisa and you know that already, so you had your return ticket, right ?

anytime you leave the Philippines the validity of a visa on arrival extension is automatically exhausted. So, if you purchase a 6 month extension at immigration and you leave 3 months later, you can return at anytime, but you start over from the beginning.

Permanent residence and other types of immigrant visa's are a different ball game.

• Like 1