Import Of Goods !?

seppl04

Ok, lets see how this new forum works :D

Is there anywhere ,online preferably, where one can check classification of products and their import duties.

English version appreciated.

used to have big books in Europe with each and every possible product or product type along with the to be paid import duty.

:o

check www.customs.go.th. There is a link to the customs tarrif online, also in English.

Is the OP German (Seppl sounds a bit Bavarian to me...)? Then you may also check with www.zoll.de for the "Taric". The tarrif numbes are more or less the same world-wide, but cross-check with the Thai system as exceptions apply!

check www.customs.go.th. There is a link to the customs tarrif online, also in English.

Is the OP German (Seppl sounds a bit Bavarian to me...)? Then you may also check with www.zoll.de for the "Taric". The tarrif numbes are more or less the same world-wide, but cross-check with the Thai system as exceptions apply!

Thanks will check accordingly

and the OP is BAVARIAN :o

Thanks will check accordingly

and the OP is BAVARIAN :o

jo mei!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you contact a large freight forwarding company like Schenker or Expeditors they will be happy to tell you. They did it for me.

Just indicate what products you have in mind. There are protected product which I believe you will find on the Thai H.M. Customs website which someone else has posted the link to.

If you contact a large freight forwarding company like Schenker or Expeditors they will be happy to tell you. They did it for me.

Just indicate what products you have in mind. There are protected product which I believe you will find on the Thai H.M. Customs website which someone else has posted the link to.

Also smaller freight forwarders are happy to help... :o