BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
JohnBKKK

Deutsche Leberwurst - German Liverwurst

Cervelat...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just great!

hessian style air dried grobe mettwurst with a variety of herbs... sigh...

Cervelat...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just great!

hessian style air dried grobe mettwurst with a variety of herbs... sigh...

Dr.Naam I come from Kassel, do I have to say more(Ahle Wurscht)........

Gerd

Stracke.jpg

Edited by thaigerd

Hello ,

Yes sepp104........ cheese made in Holland very nice , with some mustard ha ha ha but must be German mustard they are good at something .ha ha ha ha .

:D

Hi kangeroo .... you seem to have your food related geography slightly out of line :o ... Holland a country bordering with germany about the size of the average australian sheep farm :o - is famous for Gauda and Emmental cheese - it is not noted as being famous for its sausages ... Germany is sausage, haxen & beer country - france wine and ###### good cognac as well as excellent food -

Dear John :D

Us Dutchies we make fine Cheese .... Gouda, Edam and many more ..... but not Emmenthal .... that is from die Schweiz. We do make some very fine smoked sausages ... you can even buy them in Hong Kong .. not in LOS. We are not famous for these, but I would kill for them :bah: And beer .... now we do make fine ones. We export the worst (Heineken) and keep the better ones for ourselves. As for beers, more than German ones I would like to point to the Belgian ones. And one particular pilsner from Luxemburg that I fell in love with on my frequent holidays in that beautifull country Bofferding! Oh what would I do taste some Bofferding again ..... Now Germany I know very well for one thing .... the Loveparade in Berlin. I went there multiple times in the 90's before I moved over here. I had a great great time then!

Waerth

Hi Waerth,

thank you for the correction .. of course its Edam :D and not Emmenthal and your sausage may be great (have not tried it myself) but Germany is the Wurst und Aufschnitt land :D as far as Beer is concerned there are a lot of Microbreweries every where these days making some good beer - but I was speaking geogrphically and Germany is the land of Beer with got knows how many different brews - in my humble oppinion there is no better brew than a real Pilsner from the tap which takes about 10 minutes to make so the one in the know orders 2 - once they come he orders another - the first one for thirst the second to enjoy and than the third one is ready ... and so on.... there simply is nothing to come even close here :bah: now as to the Loveparade ... I have to pass - sounds interesting but never been to Berlin and have not a clue -

Now one thing out of ... I think its Holland or Belgium are the croquettes - based on a roux with either chicken - beef - mushrooms etc... I make those quite often for my customers functions - they are delicious ... well mine are ;)

Edited by JohnBKKK

Hi Waerth,

thank you for the correction .. of course its Edam :o and not Emmenthal and your sausage may be great (have not tried it myself) but Germany is the Wurst und Aufschnitt land :D as far as Beer is concerned there are a lot of Microbreweries every where these days making some good beer - but I was speaking geogrphically and Germany is the land of Beer with got knows how many different brews - in my humble oppinion there is no better brew than a real Pilsner from the tap which takes about 10 minutes to make so the one in the know orders 2 - once they come he orders another - the first one for thirst the second to enjoy and than the third one is ready ... and so on.... there simply is nothing to come even close here :D now as to the Loveparade ... I have to pass - sounds interesting but never been to Berlin and have not a clue -

Now one thing out of ... I think its Holland or Belgium are the croquettes - based on a roux with either chicken - beef - mushrooms etc... I make those quite often for my customers functions - they are delicious ... well mine are :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh kroketten, Frikandellen (Dutch one, not the german: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frikandel) and Bitterballen. How I do miss them. Back when the Old Dutch was still owned by Henk you could eat decent ones there. Since it is the old Brit they are ...... :D . There are over 10 places in Pattaya selling them but never get around to going there. It is strange they are nowhere for sale in Bangkok! With so many Dutchman around.

Waerth

gerade auch im Deutsch: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frikandel

Edited by WAERTH

Dr.Naam I come from Kassel, do I have to say more (Ahle Wurscht)........

Stracke.jpg

you are some sort of Kameradenschwein Gerd posting these kind of pictures :o

Hi Waerth,

thank you for the correction .. of course its Edam :o and not Emmenthal and your sausage may be great (have not tried it myself) but Germany is the Wurst und Aufschnitt land :D as far as Beer is concerned there are a lot of Microbreweries every where these days making some good beer - but I was speaking geogrphically and Germany is the land of Beer with got knows how many different brews - in my humble oppinion there is no better brew than a real Pilsner from the tap which takes about 10 minutes to make so the one in the know orders 2 - once they come he orders another - the first one for thirst the second to enjoy and than the third one is ready ... and so on.... there simply is nothing to come even close here :D now as to the Loveparade ... I have to pass - sounds interesting but never been to Berlin and have not a clue -

Now one thing out of ... I think its Holland or Belgium are the croquettes - based on a roux with either chicken - beef - mushrooms etc... I make those quite often for my customers functions - they are delicious ... well mine are :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh kroketten, Frikandellen (Dutch one, not the german: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frikandel) and Bitterballen. How I do miss them. Back when the Old Dutch was still owned by Henk you could eat decent ones there. Since it is the old Brit they are ...... :D . There are over 10 places in Pattaya selling them but never get around to going there. It is strange they are nowhere for sale in Bangkok! With so many Dutchman around.

Waerth

gerade auch im Deutsch: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frikandel

hmmmmm .... I think those are two different things - frikandel or dutch frikadellen I know and sometimes they are ordered by a customer for a funktion - more often though I get orders for croquetten - which are not based on potatoe but on a roux which is made with flower and oil and than one adds stock and meat or shrimp and fish or mushrooms - forms the croquettes - dips them in eggwash - breadcrumbs and deepfry's them - we deepfry them only to a light beige color than freeze and vacuum pack them - ready for final deepfrying at the customers premisses

hmmmmm .... I think those are two different things - frikandel or dutch frikadellen I know and sometimes they are ordered by a customer for a funktion - more often though I get orders for croquetten - which are not based on potatoe but on a roux which is made with flower and oil and than one adds stock and meat or shrimp and fish or mushrooms - forms the croquettes - dips them in eggwash - breadcrumbs and deepfry's them - we deepfry them only to a light beige color than freeze and vacuum pack them - ready for final deepfrying at the customers premisses

I know the difference yes. The german one is Frikadelle and the Dutch one Frikandel ..... wish I had some now :o

Waerth

Dr.Naam I come from Kassel, do I have to say more (Ahle Wurscht)........

Stracke.jpg

you are some sort of Kameradenschwein Gerd posting these kind of pictures :o

Next time I come to Patters again and still have stock I'll get one for you!

'ne ahle Stracke, knueppelhart. Long time ago when I've worked in Pattaya I made sometimes Gehacktes, may be we know us..........

Gerd

I like to order some Liverwurst and Bratwurst, any idea where to order from?

Line I'd: wolmac