Ayudthaya Immigration Office

tutsiwarrior

Anyone? Specifically has anyone done a non - imm visa extension application there? Any hassles?...nice folks?...or should we go hooded and burn crosses in their car park?

:o (to signify that I am joking about the hooded bit...)

Hi,

The folks at Ayutthaya are very plesant,I went last week to renew my 90 days address form.

I discussed with them about renewing my business visa,they asked me to obatin two copies and bring them in,all seemed fine.

Incidently, I went back to Bangkok,just felt if better to know there and then,I could not deal with the waiting game.

I beleive if you are married and on a NOn iMM O you will find them even more pleasant.

Nick

Ps Ayutthaya two copies of everything for a business,bangkok only wanted one,but they did tell me NON imm O is easier

Edited by Nickthegreek

also...does anyone got contact details for the office (address, telephone, etc)? The Ayudthaya immigration office does not appear on the list of immigration offices in the 'Thai visa, residence and work permit' section WHICH IS WOEFULLY OUT OF DATE(2003)... :o

also...does anyone got contact details for the office (address, telephone, etc)? The Ayudthaya immigration office does not appear on the list of immigration offices in the 'Thai visa, residence and work permit' section WHICH IS WOEFULLY OUT OF DATE(2003)... :o

Hi,

Do you know Ayuttahaya well?

If so pm your tel number and I will give you directions,dont know the address, just where it is sorry..

Nick