Flight Schedules

farangconnection

well once again the flight failed to materialize this time they have mentioned a problem with the landing at the airport something they have to speak to the military about, one would have thought this would have been sorted before giving leaflets out stating the flight starting date

watch this space

Crossing our fingers for a successful go at it.

Such an extablished working commuter [regional] service would fill a niche.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well once again the flight failed to materialize this time they have mentioned a problem with the landing at the airport something they have to speak to the military about, one would have thought this would have been sorted before giving leaflets out stating the flight starting date

watch this space

Crossing our fingers for a successful go at it.

Such an extablished working commuter [regional] service would fill a niche.

Agreed early morning flight could link you into an international flight same day, thus saving hotel costs and making the flight economical

• 5 weeks later...

So has the Surin flight started? The airline's web site seems broken, online booking is not working. Maybe this isn't really happening.

just tried calling the Surin booking number and is now not available so it would now seem a non starter after all the hype

Not surprised towards these events.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Folks

Does anybody know what the latest flight schedule is for Bkk > Buriram with Nok Air ?

That is if there actually still is one ? TBWG Do you know if the timetable is still ongoing ?

Thanks guys, I've emailed Nok Air and am yet to receive a response. Will let you know the outcome....

Cheers smile.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

TBWG,

Who is flying from Roi Et now? has airport closed, Thanks for any info.

AirAsia is flying to and from Roi Et Airport. I put my 3 boys recently on a flight to Bangkok.

• 4 weeks later...

It has been reported that beginning 1 October 2012 Air Asia flights to and from Ubon will be from Don Muang instead of Suvarnabhumi. No reason given. So will not have convenient connections with international flights or with city line.

It has been reported that beginning 1 October 2012 Air Asia flights to and from Ubon will be from Don Muang instead of Suvarnabhumi. No reason given. So will not have convenient connections with international flights or with city line.

I am simply amazed at the amount of disinformation on this thread. Look here, just read the papers, listen to the news, talk to your local travel agent or go to the desk at your nearest airport to get flight information.

Here is an example of not reading the news. Air Asia has given its reason very clearly, many times, for moving to Don Muang. This is because AOT will give huge discounts to any airline that moves or has already moved (eg Nok Air) back to Don Muang. These discounts are an offer not to be refused. Hence, most of the budget airlines and charter flight will move to Don Muang. THAI, will probably stick to Suvarnabhumi for the time being.

For local business in BKK I prefer Don Muang. But for international connections then of course Suvarnabhumi is more convenient. However, the taxi ride between airports always takes about 40 minutes for about 250 baht.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So what the hell happened to the morning BKK - Ubon - BKK Thai Air flight? Was this flight seasonal? Is it always cancelled during this period? Will it ever come back??

I would've thought that now AirAsia and Nok Air have moved to DMK that Thai Air would capitalise on this route. There is no way I can trust Nok Air if I have to travel for work; I was in DMK last week and 4 of the Nok Air flights that morning were cancelled and my DMK to Ubon flight was delayed by a few hours.

So that leaves me with just Air Asia, and that's a sorry state of affairs to be left with!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Up to date info on Nok Air Buriram (BFV) to Don Mueang (DMK) route.

With effect from 27/10/2013 daily flights via Saab 340

depart DMK 14.05 arrive BFV 15.10 DD9608

depart BFV 15.30 arrive DMK 16.35 DD9609

TBWG

• 3 months later...

watch out for the upcoming change in Nok Air Buriram flights.

With effect from 1 April down to 3 weekly flights Tues, Thurs & Sat.

Depart Don Mueang 12.25 arrive Buriram 13.30 DD9608

Depart Buriram 14.00 arrive Don Mueang 15.05 DD9609

http://www.nokair.com/nokconnext/aspx/Index.aspx

Has anyone flown from Surratthani to Buriram via Bkk recently? If so please post an 'idiots guide' as it's looking likely we(2+2)'ll be there for Songkran. Can it all be done with one airline (air asia?) & without transferring between airports @ Bkk?

Thank you:)

The trip can be done on Nok Air....

Nok arrives from Surat Thani at 9AM and the flight to Buriram departs at 12PM +/-.

The problem is on the return, you will have to stay in Bangkok overnight because the flight to Surat Thani leaves a little past 6AM.

All from Dom Muang Airport.

• 2 months later...

All Nok Air flights between Bangkok and Buriram have been cancelled for May and June (2014).

Low season. No punters in Pattaya or Bangkok. Those that were hear have gone home. That flight run has always been marginal at best.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, ignore my last post. There's obviously been some changes to their schedule regarding SNO. Has anyone took the " fly n ride " DMK-SNO departing at 1000 arrive at 1330????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Archived