Flight Schedules

farangconnection

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today I hear KAN air is to start flights to Surin later this year ,,,,any info on this

I believe this comes from a Bangkok Post article stating the airline is trying to acquire 2 ATR72s.

The expansion envisages the introduction of 4 new routes Chiang Mai - Ubon, Chaing Mai - Hua Hin and Bangkok - Surin, Bangkok - Mae Sot. The airport was refurbished last year but the expected Nok Air flights never commenced. Can't remember who the last airline to use the airport was, possibly Air Andaman which was years ago. Brother in-law lives near the end of the runway.

• 2 months later...

Heard that Thai smile are going to keep flying out of swampy for the time being, was said that they were going to be only flying out of don mueng after the end of October anyone else heard this? hope its true.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently tried to book thai from Udon Thani to Bangkok on November 5 and can only fly to Don Muang. nothing going to swampy, so looks like its not going to stay. And not many flight options so ended up booking Nok.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I discovered that after I had booked With Nok Air.

Having had them cancell our flight UTH to BKK , put us on much earlier flight,hassle of shuttle bus then a long wait at swampy .It is definately worth the little bit extra to go with Thai, so long as they keep it going

• 1 month later...

hi Guys *newbie* here and am lost on your site now :-( I will be in Krabi in march but will be going to to Chang for WSBK .. I am trying to co-ordinate flights to get back to Krabi - not easy .. also do any of you know when ticket prices etc will be released . infact any thing at all .. I am in UK and British Superbikes is my forteh (sp) I go to all those, UK and the one in Assen . I do GP and Worlds in UK too . as I am in thailand anyway when worlds is there .. I want to go . but plans are not going to well cos of the one flight a day . Does anyone know if Nok Air or anyone else will run extra flights that weekend of WSBK >? Cheers . will go and fill my profile in now have sussed how to post giggle.gif

hi Guys *newbie* here and am lost on your site now :-( I will be in Krabi in march but will be going to to Chang for WSBK .. I am trying to co-ordinate flights to get back to Krabi - not easy .. also do any of you know when ticket prices etc will be released . infact any thing at all .. I am in UK and British Superbikes is my forteh (sp) I go to all those, UK and the one in Assen . I do GP and Worlds in UK too . as I am in thailand anyway when worlds is there .. I want to go . but plans are not going to well cos of the one flight a day . Does anyone know if Nok Air or anyone else will run extra flights that weekend of WSBK >? Cheers . will go and fill my profile in now have sussed how to post giggle.gif

coooeeee .. anyone ??

"Chang" for "WSBK" ?

"forteh" ?

I am not able to decipher your post.

Maybe I am not the only one.

From where to where do you want to go on which date?

What event are you writing about?

You are posting in the Isaan (northeastern Thailand) subforum (flights to and from Isaan citites).

Is that really your intention?

"Chang" for "WSBK" ?

"forteh" ?

I am not able to decipher your post.

Maybe I am not the only one.

From where to where do you want to go on which date?

What event are you writing about?

You are posting in the Isaan (northeastern Thailand) subforum (flights to and from Isaan citites).

Is that really your intention?

Hello , I am trying to get from BKK (DMK) to Buriram . for WSBK at the Chang International circuit . I can see there is just one flight a day .. and wondered whilst there is a weekend of racing if anyone new if NOK Air will add more flights. I need to get back to Koh Lanta on the Monday evening , and trying to co-ordinate flights is proving difficult ;-( (thankyou for your reply too) sorry about the deciphering dizzy daft blonde and old does not help me ;-)

• 2 months later...

cheers for that . have paid a bloody fortune now for Nok air flights :-( ... booked in RinRhadee <?? hotel too so hope thats ok and not too far from the circuit?? On a ThAI air flight Sat uk to BKK . then a thai smile to krabi . then 20th am on Tiger to DMK . Nok air to buriram - back on 23rd TO dmk with Nok Air and then Air ASIA back to Krabi. phew #jetsetter ;-)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

? Didn't work.

Some copy/paste/edit work from:

http://www.quicktrip.com/index.html (no guarantee).

Bangkok (BKK / DMK) - Ubon (UBP)

DMK 6:05a UBP 7:10a DD 9310
BKK 7:25a UBP 8:30a WE! 20
DMK 7:25a UBP 8:30a DD 9312
DMK 7:40a UBP 8:45a FD 3370
DMK 7:50a UBP 8:55a SL 620
DMK 11:35a UBP 12:40p SL 624
DMK 11:40a UBP 12:45p DD 9314
BKK 12:30p UBP 1:35p WE! 24
DMK 12:45p UBP 1:45p SL 626
DMK 1:20p UBP 2:25p DD 9316
DMK 2:05p UBP 3:20p SL 628