BANGKOK 23 April 2019 09:39

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

farangconnection

Flight Schedules

today I hear KAN air is to start flights to Surin later this year ,,,,any info on this

today I hear KAN air is to start flights to Surin later this year ,,,,any info on this

I believe this comes from a Bangkok Post article stating the airline is trying to acquire 2 ATR72s.

The expansion envisages the introduction of 4 new routes Chiang Mai - Ubon, Chaing Mai - Hua Hin and Bangkok - Surin, Bangkok - Mae Sot. The airport was refurbished last year but the expected Nok Air flights never commenced. Can't remember who the last airline to use the airport was, possibly Air Andaman which was years ago. Brother in-law lives near the end of the runway.

Heard that Thai smile are going to keep flying out of swampy for the time being, was said that they were going to be only flying out of don mueng after the end of October anyone else heard this? hope its true.

Heard that Thai smile are going to keep flying out of swampy for the time being, was said that they were going to be only flying out of don mueng after the end of October anyone else heard this? hope its true.

True.

I recently tried to book thai from Udon Thani to Bangkok on November 5 and can only fly to Don Muang. nothing going to swampy, so looks like its not going to stay. And not many flight options so ended up booking Nok.

Yes I discovered that after I had booked With Nok Air.

Having had them cancell our flight UTH to BKK , put us on much earlier flight,hassle of shuttle bus then a long wait at swampy .It is definately worth the little bit extra to go with Thai, so long as they keep it going

hi Guys *newbie* here and am lost on your site now :-( I will be in Krabi in march but will be going to to Chang for WSBK .. I am trying to co-ordinate flights to get back to Krabi - not easy .. also do any of you know when ticket prices etc will be released . infact any thing at all .. I am in UK and British Superbikes is my forteh (sp) I go to all those, UK and the one in Assen . I do GP and Worlds in UK too . as I am in thailand anyway when worlds is there .. I want to go . but plans are not going to well cos of the one flight a day . Does anyone know if Nok Air or anyone else will run extra flights that weekend of WSBK >? Cheers . will go and fill my profile in now have sussed how to post giggle.gif

hi Guys *newbie* here and am lost on your site now :-( I will be in Krabi in march but will be going to to Chang for WSBK .. I am trying to co-ordinate flights to get back to Krabi - not easy .. also do any of you know when ticket prices etc will be released . infact any thing at all .. I am in UK and British Superbikes is my forteh (sp) I go to all those, UK and the one in Assen . I do GP and Worlds in UK too . as I am in thailand anyway when worlds is there .. I want to go . but plans are not going to well cos of the one flight a day . Does anyone know if Nok Air or anyone else will run extra flights that weekend of WSBK >? Cheers . will go and fill my profile in now have sussed how to post giggle.gif

coooeeee .. anyone ??

"Chang" for "WSBK" ?

"forteh" ?

I am not able to decipher your post.

Maybe I am not the only one.

From where to where do you want to go on which date?

What event are you writing about?

You are posting in the Isaan (northeastern Thailand) subforum (flights to and from Isaan citites).

Is that really your intention?

"Chang" for "WSBK" ?

"forteh" ?

I am not able to decipher your post.

Maybe I am not the only one.

From where to where do you want to go on which date?

What event are you writing about?

You are posting in the Isaan (northeastern Thailand) subforum (flights to and from Isaan citites).

Is that really your intention?

Hello , I am trying to get from BKK (DMK) to Buriram . for WSBK at the Chang International circuit . I can see there is just one flight a day .. and wondered whilst there is a weekend of racing if anyone new if NOK Air will add more flights. I need to get back to Koh Lanta on the Monday evening , and trying to co-ordinate flights is proving difficult ;-( (thankyou for your reply too) sorry about the deciphering dizzy daft blonde and old does not help me ;-)

cheers for that . have paid a bloody fortune now for Nok air flights :-( ... booked in RinRhadee <?? hotel too so hope thats ok and not too far from the circuit?? On a ThAI air flight Sat uk to BKK . then a thai smile to krabi . then 20th am on Tiger to DMK . Nok air to buriram - back on 23rd TO dmk with Nok Air and then Air ASIA back to Krabi. phew #jetsetter ;-)

An extra Nok Air flight is flying into Buriram.

DD9602 DMK 05:55 Buriram 07:00

DD9603 Buriram 07:35 DMK 08:35