BANGKOK 20 May 2019 11:40
Sign in to follow this  
farangconnection

Wrc Fnal

I am in Adelaide shady, so dont know what you are inferring, you suppin again? :o

Me and the fly could be there for the final sunday mornin lampy, got a few free sherbs for us?

If it's the real Fly, of course, but somehow I feel he's not even in Thailand :o

It should be a cake-walk for South Africa.

OK. So, it wasn't a exactly a cake-walk. But 15 - 6 for South Africa. Read it and weep.

Green and Gold World champions again, well coached Eddie

Yes well done S.A. ,albeit a little help from the refs and judges. Definate try, why it wasn't given is anyones guess. Some other very strange descisions (both ways)

10 people signed up to watch, by PM, on this thread or just word of mouth, so of course I stayed open right through.

NOT ONE PERSON TURNED UP. :o:D

Yes well done S.A. ,albeit a little help from the refs and judges. Definate try, why it wasn't given is anyones guess. Some other very strange descisions (both ways)

10 people signed up to watch, by PM, on this thread or just word of mouth, so of course I stayed open right through.

NOT ONE PERSON TURNED UP. :o:D

no try shady, no tries were scored, the scoreboard would reflect it, as an impartial observer, I found the refereeing was first class.

congratulations SA, you are now the second country, to have won 2 world cups and we all wear green and gold

as an impartial observer, I found the refereeing was first class.

Just as I thought...............you know nothing about the game, just everything about slagging off England.