What's Happened To The Mods?

pnustedt

You'll always find Dark Cyber Jedi Knights around somewhere. There Taking care of their Green Pets with Big Ears :o

Ghosts in the system mate, ghosts i tell you.

You know that feeling you get sometimes, that your being watched... well thats me, hiding in the corner of your monitor, watching you as you read the screen.

Just one of the powers beign a dark cyber jedi gives me.

I am on a few days holiday, the good Doctor as well, and have access to the internet just morning and evening in my case. Time to get a life... :o

Oh dear.. we've missed you guys. At least, I miss you.

(Sorry, Hairy. I am aware of your relationship with G.. but you see.. I wanna be safe on the forum :D )

You know that feeling you get sometimes, that your being watched... well thats me, hiding in the corner of your monitor, watching you as you read the screen.
Yes. Reading.........er, that's what I was doing.......honestly...........

reading

[cough]

not w@nking.

(Sorry, Hairy. I am aware of your relationship with G.. but you see.. I wanna be safe on the forum  )

[sniff]

S'okay Lc, we can share

he called me baby though, I don't see G man calling you baby

[stiffles sob]

:o

Carry on!

This forum is aces

Is there a new hands-off policy from the moderators here? You seem to have gone very quiet - even the good Dr has come down from an average 15 a day to one or two! :o

The average postings will go much, much lower from this afternoon. I'll be overseas for a few weeks ( on business I'm afraid :D )

Is there a new hands-off policy from the moderators here? You seem to have gone very quiet - even the good Dr has come down from an average 15 a day to one or two! :D

The average postings will go much, much lower from this afternoon. I'll be overseas for a few weeks ( on business I'm afraid :D )

fuuny business I'd say :o

Is there a new hands-off policy from the moderators here? You seem to have gone very quiet - even the good Dr has come down from an average 15 a day to one or two! :D

fuuny business I'd say :o

With a little bit of luck, a modicum of " fuuny " business can be worked into the itinerary I hope Bronco. And maybe even a spot of horizontal refreshment. One never knows. :D

Elsie, I realize you got more fans since you dropped your avataristic boobs.

Having too many fans here is a bit scary, Axel. Some can turn into stalkers. Mind you, I do know I've got a few stalkers already. :o