Bangkok Football And Beer Night 3

mrtoad

dont you listen Mrtoad? :o

sunday Im away :D must you rub that in??? :bah: I will have no one to talk with about our victory sighhhhh

shoe sales...hahaha Ken. but i thought you arent even in bangkok?

No I'm Not Mig - just stirring the boys a bit. (Being an old theatre queen without being gay if you get my drift)

I'm off to Oz early monday morning for a week and then hopefully starting to build my house mid to late November, so no way will I be coming up to Bangers for a while (In fact I'll let you into a secret - I haven't been there since 1986 - would it have changed do you think ?) and it would take a really good event for me to drag my Ar*e out of my little village here on Phuket - but I'm there in spirit - and I likes my football, a scotch & soda or 2, and a good laugh. Cheers & Chok Dee Khrap . :D:D:D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunday Im away :D must you rub that in??? :D I will have no one to talk with about our victory sighhhhh

:D I was rubbing it in. Should be a great game :D

sunday Im away :D must you rub that in??? :bah: I will have no one to talk with about our victory sighhhhh

No I'm Not Mig - just stirring the boys a bit. (Being an old theatre queen without being gay if you get my drift)

I'm off to Oz early monday morning for a week and then hopefully starting to build my house mid to late November, so no way will I be coming up to Bangers for a while (In fact I'll let you into a secret - I haven't been there since 1986 - would it have changed do you think ?) and it would take a really good event for me to drag my Ar*e out of my little village here on Phuket - but I'm there in spirit - and I likes my football, a scotch & soda or 2, and a good laugh. Cheers & Chok Dee Khrap . :D:D:D

We'll have to have a Phuket Football night, sure that a couple of us would be more than happy to have a trip down to Phuket. Although mrstoad, won't be to keen on the idea :bah:

I wouldn't mind going and catching up with some new faces and my mate scousemouse. Unfortunately i'm in Sydney. Well there is always next year or the year after. :D

I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon enough mate :D .

And I'll buy your first beer , my prediction being Bangkok Football and Beer Night 20 :o .

I'll still be here ( I've been given a stay of execution from the missus for a few years :D ).

I wouldn't mind going and catching up with some new faces and my mate scousemouse. Unfortunately i'm in Sydney. Well there is always next year or the year after. :D

And I'll buy your first beer , my prediction being Bangkok Football and Beer Night 20 :o .

I'll still be here ( I've been given a stay of execution from the missus for a few years :D ).

And I'll have a Leo for you on Bangkok Football and Beer Night 3 :D:bah:

And I'll buy your first beer , my prediction being Bangkok Football and Beer Night 20 :D .

So not going back to the land of shellsuits then mate? :o  Probably for the best.

We'll have to have a Phuket Football night, sure that a couple of us would be more than happy to have a trip down to Phuket. Although mrstoad, won't be to keen on the idea :bah:

No problem........just don't tell her :o

jumbo ... my guess is MrToad will be out at some pub watching the Arsenal vs ManU game this saturday. not sure if there''ll be others joining him....i wouldnt know cos Im not invited :o

you should PM him and check.

Arsenal for Champions :D yayyyyy

jumbo ... my guess is MrToad will be out at some pub watching the Arsenal vs ManU game this saturday. not sure if there''ll be others joining him....i wouldnt know cos Im not invited :o

you should PM him and check.

Arsenal for Champions :D yayyyyy

Mig, you are always invited when I go out to watch Football. :D

As regards Saturdays game, I will be heading out somewhere, not sure yet. Jumbo, let me know.

they set the clock back recently didnt they? this past weekend?

so this would mean the 1245pm game will be 745pm kick off in bangkok? meaning the game will end at 10pm??

grrrrrrrrr :o

I have to be at airport by 10 maybe 1030pm at the latest!!!

they set the clock back recently didnt they? this past weekend?

so this would mean the 1245pm game will be 745pm kick off in bangkok? meaning the game will end at 10pm??

grrrrrrrrr :o

I have to be at airport by 10 maybe 1030pm at the latest!!!

Yes, the clocks have gonbe back, so the nice dark winter evenings have now set in. Oh, how I wish I was there :D

instead of having a good laugh, you are suppose to come up with creative ideas on how I can watch the entire game :o

Fly on a later plane.

This just goes to confirm what we said in an earlier post. Women can't arrange the p1ss up's cos they never have a plan B, C or D :D

LOL

sheesh

Im toying with the idea of coming to the pub with all my gear and after that head straight to the airport :D

the question is....is the toadie and the boys up for a short notice game...or would they need 3 weeks advance notice :o

instead of having a good laugh, you are suppose to come up with creative ideas on how I can watch the entire game :o

Fly on a later plane.

How many times have I told you mig , football comes first :D:D .

Mrtoad's idea sounds perfectly fine to me , not sarky in the slightest :D .

instead of having a good laugh, you are suppose to come up with creative ideas on how I can watch the entire game :D

Fly on a later plane.

How many times have I told you mig , football comes first :D:D .

Mrtoad's idea sounds perfectly fine to me , not sarky in the slightest :D .

]

Just trying to be practical Scouse. You know what these bloody women are like. :o

lol

its the last flight of the day :D

i worked back the time, and its quite impossible for me to catch the end of the game and make it to the airport

grrrrr

either i watch only first half, miss the second while sitting in the cab (listen to it on radio)

OR

i have to leave really really early, and go watch it at a bar in the airport

oi mrtoad, Ive always let you boys choose venue thats closer to you guys. how about we go watch it closer to my plane this time :o

lol

its the last flight of the day :D

i worked back the time, and its quite impossible for me to catch the end of the game and make it to the airport

grrrrr

either i watch only first half, miss the second while sitting in the cab (listen to it on radio)

OR

i have to leave really really early, and go watch it at a bar in the airport

oi mrtoad, Ive always let you boys choose venue thats closer to you guys. how about we go watch it closer to my plane this time :o

I can do Seacon area, which is a bit closer if you want.