Bangkok Football And Beer Night 3

mrtoad

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing, Forest v Tranmere ok for you :o ?

?????????

Thats not the game I was thinking of ! !!!!! :D as I am not sure this game on the telly :D

ah well I will just watch the mighty Man U on my own :D But I am sure it will be a great game.... :D

BT

Sure thing, Forest v Tranmere ok for you :o ?

?????????

Thats not the game I was thinking of ! !!!!! :D as I am not sure this game on the telly :bah:

ah well I will just watch the mighty Man U on my own :D But I am sure it will be a great game.... :D

BT

Sorry, BT I would normally be out and about, but have a Cricket Club function tonight :D

Enjoy the game, should be a good one. If Torquay ar live on TV next week in the FA Cup, I will certainly be out!!

If anyone is in Perth W.A.and wants to do football and beer night tonight, I'm here and up for it. :D

But we have to watch Man Utd :o

I'll be back in Phuket early monday morning, in the meantime I hope your team wins, apart from you "Gooners" that is. :D

If anyone is in Perth W.A.and wants to do football and beer night tonight, I'm here and up for it. :D

But we have to watch Man Utd :o

I'll be back in Phuket early monday morning, in the meantime I hope your team wins, apart from you "Gooners" that is. :D

We're getting ready for the Phuket Beer and Footy night.

Hope your having a good R&R in WA.

C'mon United.

Had Sir Alex been giving the top shelf a hammering after the game ??? His hooter was bright purple :o

So this next shin dig will be on the 24th then right ? :D

I think so, unless anyone has any other suggestions. If you're down in BKK before then, 'Im sure I'll be able to slip out for a few beers.

So far I will assume the following people.

Mrtoad

scousemouse

bigtoe

chavy

Boston Barry (in Spirit)

Mig(in Spirit)

C'mon let's see a few others.

Yes I will be there for sure, looking forward to it. Checked out Soi 8 looks a good venue. What game ? :o

BT

So far I will assume the following people.

Mrtoad

scousemouse

bigtoe

chavy

Boston Barry (in Spirit)

Mig(in Spirit)

C'mon let's see a few others.

Yes I will be there for sure, looking forward to it. Checked out Soi 8 looks a good venue. What game ? :o

BT

all of em mate :D

I'll have to organise a birthday cake for Chavy and Scouse. :D

who will get to blow the candles :bah::bah::o ................ ying chup !!!!!!

I need to work out how many candles are required first. :D

Well I arrived in LOS when I was 19 and have been here 6 years ( with no trips back to blighty :D ) so that would make me the grand old age of 26 next birthday.

The amount of san miguel bottles Chavy drinks will reveal his age , 1 bottle 1 year ..... 2 bottles 2 years ... :o;):D .

I'll have to organise a birthday cake for Chavy and Scouse.

who will get to blow the candles :bah::o ................ ying chup !!!!!!

Well I arrived in LOS when I was 19 and have been here 6 years ( with no trips back to blighty :D ) so that would make me the grand old age of 26 next birthday.

The amount of san miguel bottles Chavy drinks will reveal his age , 1 bottle 1 year ..... 2 bottles 2 years ... :o;):D .

The question should be, can you find a big enough cake to accomodate the candles required ? :bah:

By my calculations you'll need 65 candles :D

I'll have to organise a birthday cake for Chavy and Scouse.

who will get to blow the candles :bah::o ................ ying chup !!!!!!

The question should be, can you find a big enough cake to accomodate the candles required ? :bah:

By my calculations you'll need 65 candles :D

Apologies Mr T, Chavy, and MBJ.

Forgot about Loy Khratong (probably spelt wrong). Mummy and Daddy coming to Pattaya from Chiang Rai (probably spelt wrong).

Any of you guys coming to Pattaya on Saturday?

I've also just realised that we've planned our football and beer night on the same night as LOY KRATONG :D:D .

Well seen as I'm going to be in the doghouse we should start early on the 24th :D .

They have to understand ........ football comes first :D .

SM, you've hit the nail on the head there mate, this has cost me big time :bah:

Yep some things just have to take priority...& anyway, I think we can float the boat later :o

Edited by chavy

I've also just realised that we've planned our football and beer night on the same night as LOY KRATONG :D:D .

Well seen as I'm going to be in the doghouse we should start early on the 24th :D .

SM, you've hit the nail on the head there mate, this has cost me big time :bah:

Yep some things just have to take priority...& anyway, I think we can float the boat later :o

I haven't mentioned it to Mrs T yet, but I'm gonna be in the Doghouse as well. If a big problem we can always swop dates, to the following week guys.

Thtas the beauty of planning in advance.

Well seen as I'm going to be in the doghouse we should start early on the 24th :bah: .

SM, you've hit the nail on the head there mate, this has cost me big time :o

I haven't mentioned it to Mrs T yet, but I'm gonna be in the Doghouse as well. If a big problem we can always swop dates, to the following week guys.

Thtas the beauty of planning in advance.

As I was saying Mr t , football comes first :bah: .

The boat's got 2 options , wait or sink :D .

Mrs.Mouse P.M.'d me the following photo of Scousemouse after she had told him he isn't allowed out to the Footy & Beer Night .... :o

Knew he wouldn't mind sharing it with friends as it may well become his new Avatar.. :D

post-52326-1195184819_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeungKen

Mrs.Mouse P.M.'d me the following photo of Scousemouse after she had told him he isn't allowed out to the Footy & Beer Night .... :o

Knew he wouldn't mind sharing it with friends as it may well become his new Avatar.. ;)

:D:D:D:bah: !!!!!!!

The little fella does bear a striking resemblance to me :o

I've said it before and I'll say it again .......... football comes first !!!!!!!!!!. I've already put in 6 Loy Kratongs so as long as I keep her sweet I'll fine for a night out :bah: .

I will be out to watch the games on the 24th as long as the other lads are out :D .