Xmas 2007

macb

Well there are not many days left to the Festive Season:

What will your plans be:

1. Are you in your home Country ?

2. Are you having Xmas in the village ?

3. Wherever you are tell us your plans if you want to share them :

Last year I went to the Farang Connection for Xmas lunch with several friends and it was more than good, not sure whats happening this year at the moment now that we have a baby

Well there are not many days left to the Festive Season:

What will your plans be:

1. Are you in your home Country ?

2. Are you having Xmas in the village ?

3. Wherever you are tell us your plans if you want to share them :

Last year I went to the Farang Connection for Xmas lunch with several friends and it was more than good, not sure whats happening this year at the moment now that we have a baby

Hi Macb

Like in last year, i will be X-Mas and New Year in the Antarctica, celebrating with 800 guests, 350crew and 300.000 penguins and other animals.

Not all of us in Isaan live in a village.

We'll be at home in Khon Kaen city, and going to Australia soon after.

If there's a family celebration somewhere, I'm interested.

After many years here, I'd forgotten about Xmas till I had kids.

Wishing you all a merry one!

Like in last year, i will be X-Mas and New Year in the Antarctica, celebrating with 800 guests, 350crew and 300.000 penguins and other animals.

Must be freezing. We went to Scotland twice for xmas with my eldest daughter and it was great as it was snowing.

I went to Helsinki in 1999 and although I met the real 'santa claus' it was -15C and bloody miserable. Thailand is the place to be for Chrismas

Must be freezing. We went to Scotland twice for xmas with my eldest daughter and it was great as it was snowing.

I went to Helsinki in 1999 and although I met the real 'santa claus' it was -15C and bloody miserable. Thailand is the place to be for Chrismas

Hi Neeranam

That is general misconception,, X-mas time is summer in Antarctica and weather is "Generally" mild,, just above freezing, so it's ideal place to be,, ho ever Antarctica weather is know to be unpredictable so it can change any time, last few years it has treated us nicely.

You met "real Santa" in Helsinki? His real place is way up north town called Rovaniemi where is whole thing from his work shops and stuff.

-15C miserable??? that is almost like Finnish summer...LOL but honestly that is not so bad,,,up noth its really cold usually go down to -35-40C,, and that is cold.

but like you said it,, THAILAND is best place to be, unless one likes SNOW,, or cold

I prefer Thailand.

Edited by MarcoH

Hopefully we'll be in Korat this Xmas, or maybe next Xmas, depending on my wife's work schedule. We've been there enough in April that I'm ready for a bit of a break for the next trip. Just starting to get cooler here in VA. Nothing like Finland yet, but it does get pretty damm cold here also. I hate it more every year. 4 more years here and then we'll be in Thai for good and then can curse the heat all the time.. :o