Yet Another Acco Thread. Sorry!

eek

Lanta Island Resort & Relax Bay Resort

Would like to know which others would recommend more and why if possible Pulezz! :D

Big bonus for me if either resorts have friendly animals running around (cats, dogs, anything!) as im missing cuddly contact.

Desperately aching to see the beach and as my health isnt too good at this moment I just wish for a peaceful time (not be bothered too much by overly-helpful staff or be side-by-side to other guests if possible. I can live with it of course lol..but prefer when people dont fuss around too much.).

Wont be working so wifi isnt an issue, but would like to access internet to keep a check on various things and email. So, if either has net that would be good to know (however i can just email them to find out, but its helpful to get others unbiased opinions on these things).

Ty ty. :o

Lanta Island Resort & Relax Bay Resort

Would like to know which others would recommend more and why if possible Pulezz! :D

Big bonus for me if either resorts have friendly animals running around (cats, dogs, anything!) as im missing cuddly contact.

Desperately aching to see the beach and as my health isnt too good at this moment I just wish for a peaceful time (not be bothered too much by overly-helpful staff or be side-by-side to other guests if possible. I can live with it of course lol..but prefer when people dont fuss around too much.).

Wont be working so wifi isnt an issue, but would like to access internet to keep a check on various things and email. So, if either has net that would be good to know (however i can just email them to find out, but its helpful to get others unbiased opinions on these things).

Ty ty. :o

Hi Eek,

Never stayed in any of both resorts, however one night me and some friends went to Relax Bay resort for dinner, as we were informed that the chef was French.

Was not impressed, not the food, surroundings or staff. Mind you this was off season and we (6 of us) were the only customers.

Cheers

Hope to have helped :D

onzestan