"back" Button Not Working Properly

p_brownstone

I am using IE 6.

For the last two or three days when reading Posts on this Forum I find that the "Back" button in IE6 does not work the first time I click on it, I get a flicker of an address in the bottom Status Bar (or whatever it's called - at the botom of the page) then it reverts to "Done" .

Clicking the "Back" button a second time seems to work OK.

I only have experienced this problem when reading Thai Visa Forum.

Is this my own Computer problem or something others experience on here too?

Same problem here, at the moment only two clicks do it. On top of this I get a message

You are not authorized to view this page which does not influence my access, however.

Yes - I get the same message too.

Thanks for the response Axel - nice to know I am not alone with the problem! :o

I have software on my Computer which records Keystrokes, Screenshots etc..

Checking the screenshots I have found that the text which flickers very briefly accross the bottom bar on IE 6 reads (at least on one occasion) ...

Opening page "pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-80628829...."

as I mentioned earlier after this the page remains the same as it was before the first click on "Back".

It looks as though the problem is caused by the Google spider which now produces these irritating popups on Thaivisa!

We have a problem with the ad server for the moment, the support is working on it. Will be fixed by Monday evening Bangkok time. I am travelling right now, and don't want to access the Admin interface at internet cafes etc.