A Perfect Little Four Course Meal

corkscrew

Living near the Shangri-La I find myself frequently drawn to the Next2 buffet on the hotel's ground floor. The buffet is quite eclectic. Last night I went from raw oysters to Indian with a couple more dishes in between.

The prefect 4-course meal: 1) chicken fried steak, 2) mashed potatoes with cream gravy, 3) green beans, 4) cornbread :o:D

Living near the Shangri-La I find myself frequently drawn to the Next2 buffet on the hotel's ground floor. The buffet is quite eclectic. Last night I went from raw oysters to Indian with a couple more dishes in between.

The prefect 4-course meal: 1) chicken fried steak, 2) mashed potatoes with cream gravy, 3) green beans, 4) cornbread :D :D

yes yes yes :o

Just another example of no moderation, totally off topic and of no contribution to this thread.

If you were referring to me, I was agreeing with the Chicken Fried Steak option

john

I think he/she was pointing his/her finger at me for making a joke by stating a fact........to me it is the perfect four course meal. Geeezzz.....people living in Thailand really need to relax a bit and not take tings so seriously.