BANGKOK
Jockstar

Football Related Vids

Am I allowed to stick on a documentary about football hooligan's JS , or are we keeping this as strictly football ???.

Am I allowed to stick on a documentary about football hooligan's JS , or are we keeping this as strictly football ???.

I think we should keep it as football. Though there is nothing wrong with pisstaking as long as its within the rules of TV. Football hooliganism would probably go against the rules of TV here.

By using this service you agree;

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Thanks for asking before posting. I did delete a post by MrBoJangles yesterday which while it was funny. It did go against the rules of TV.

I did delete a post by MrBoJangles yesterday which while it was funny. It did go against the rules of TV.

Solly :o

it was funny though :D

I did delete a post by MrBoJangles yesterday which while it was funny. It did go against the rules of TV.

Solly :o

Any chance of a pm Mr b :D

Solly :D

Any chance of a pm Mr b :D

I'll have a look when i get home buddy. I can't do it here as for some reason certain sites (including youtube) are blocked when i'm on my company laptop. Hope they never find out how much time i spend on this site :o

This is what happneed when the keeper wasn't watching. :o:D :D

BRILLIANT :D

Good to se the defenders laughing about it though, pretty sportsmanlike.

BAN GOAL CELEBRATIONS BY KEEPERS..bet thats on their dressing room wall now :D

Solly :D

I hope that this doesn't cause ofence to any TV's. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86AJje3ElDc

and Germans/upper class twits

or philosophers

:o

Edited by Happy Hammer