New Forum: Teaching In Thailand

george

On request: A new forum branch dedicated to foreigners teaching in Thailand, and related issues. Welcome with your teaching topics here!

We are looking for one or two moderators for this branch, please PM huski if you are interested in helping us keeping the branch on-topic.

Apparently they are hacked every week, so let the English/foreign teachers speak out here. I have got a few emails from Ajarn forum members that they require registration for their readers.

Here at thaivisa.com we don't require registration. Just enjoy!

We are still looking for moderators though! Please send a PM to Huski if you are interested.

Thanks and welcome!

thanks for opening this forum... a small oasis in a sea of perversion...

may i nominate myself for the post of moderator? i am a moderator in two other forums, which would be happy to provide a reference as to my suitability for such an onerous post (if the management pm me i will provide details)

anyone care to vote for me? I will be providing free cream cakes for all on Fridays...

I bet we're popular with ajarn now! :o

Anyway, I can't moderate this forum but I have nothing against Harry giving it a shot.

thanks for the kind support Scampi old chap, I can call you Scampi can't I?

the cakes thing was just part of a manifesto that i wouldn't have delivered on really, just like a politician.

i'm up for a raise from the ranks into being a mod here though... where is the rule book huski?

we are safe from the evil volivont hackers here..

:D

I'd suggest someone who has former mod experience in the teaching rooms over on ajarn- and NOT Harry! (nothing personal, Harry, I like your sex-survey threads sometimes).

"Steven"

so how is one to get experience if one is denied the opportunity... rather like the chicken & egg conundrum, but that’s another thread…

Geez, Harry...

Your dream of being a mod is on the verge of being realised!

ALL power to you!

:o

thanks pausanius, but i have regretfully had to decline the kind offer made to me by george to become a moderator because of my personal situation at the moment.

i will still keep up my best behaviour on the TV board, despite some peoples efforts to chastise me, as hopefully i can re-apply for a position in the not too distant future.

Harry F. Palmer Esq.