Good Accountant In Bkk Area

Soi105

Ok, I need a new accountant.

My officestaff handle all the documents, deal with labour department, witholding tax etc..

My accountant only have to make the final financial statements and take care of the Revenue Department.

I pay the accountant 120.000 THB/year.

Every year revenue depart "must" give around 1.000.000 THB on VAT returns, because I only export.

Till now I never received 1 satang from them, the accountant tell me they can also not help me.

Does anyone know a good accountant with connection within the revenue dep.

Thanks.

you did not mention who your current account is.

Talk to forum sponsor Sunbelt Asia, they offer accounting services. and seem to be able to perform miricles at times.

Another one to try is KKT in Soi 39 Suk. You have to be patient replies can take some time, and talk to Khun Joe for English language skills. PM me if you want more details.

• 1 month later...
Ok, I need a new accountant.

My officestaff handle all the documents, deal with labour department, witholding tax etc..

My accountant only have to make the final financial statements and take care of the Revenue Department.

I pay the accountant 120.000 THB/year.

Every year revenue depart "must" give around 1.000.000 THB on VAT returns, because I only export.

Till now I never received 1 satang from them, the accountant tell me they can also not help me.

Does anyone know a good accountant with connection within the revenue dep.

Thanks.

After 3 years loosing money with bad accountants, I Finally found a good one in Bangkok !

PM if you need name and address.

Cheers