Anyone With A Bangkok View And Broadband?

george

The folks at radiobangkok.net (launching next week) would like contact with someone with a nice 24/7 view of the Bangkok skyline or other interesting view. They want to be able to show a web cam view of something Bangkok.

If you don't have a webcam, but have broadband we are interested to hear from you as well. We could supply one cam for you to put inside your window with a view of something Bangkok.

The DJ's of Radio Bangkok promise to make your webcam the most popular in the kingdom.

Please reply to:

studio[at]radiobangkok.net if you are interested!

Thanks!

Does your apartment or house have a good view of downtown Bkk? Or does it have a good view of a busy soi or neighborhood of Bangkok? They want a webcam focused on Bkk 24 hours a day. More importantly, do you have a window with a good view that is close to your computer?

Sorry George, as my location is in Phuket, and the only good view I have is of crazy geese mingling with the grazing buffalo.

Just to add an opinion, I'd rather see a street scene than the clouds of pollution from high up. :o

That way if I get in trouble on a visit, I know where to stand with the "Send Money" sign for my friends and family to see. :D

kenk3z