Linguaphone (thai)

syzyggy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I did the linguaphone language course some 10 years ago.

Completed the course in a month and that was also my deadline because I borrowed it from the local library. Mayby you could do the same ?

I find it highly recommendable. It also comes with a text book covering the script in a easily understandable manner.

There are a number of cultural notes and language explanations throughout the course that gives you a lot of insight in both language structure and cultural stuff.

Cheers

Michael

hi all,

look up the first two or three page sof this forum, we discussed a few of the different methods might get some more ideas

still havent bought pimsleur or rossetta stone; just hanging out here which is invaluable in it self

flip thru the threads here lots of vocab. in issan and central and lots of imput on usage... worth your while....

especially, richard w, sabaijai, snowleapard and some others ......

Hi,

I bought the Linguaphone Thai PDQ course, like all these courses it requires a ceretin amount of commitment from the user. But I think it will get you up and running and give you a taste of what’s to come. I was told that if I proceed to buy the full Linguaphone Thai course I will get at least 10% discount because I bought this course first.

Have a Happy...

DeDanan.

PS. If you can learn Thai in a month then this is the course for you.

Completed the course in a month and that was also my deadline because I borrowed it from the local library. Mayby you could do the same ?