Teaching Without A Permit (continued)

Matty

Okay Pudgi whatever you say! I personally think you're living in cloud cuckoo land, but each to their own.

Generally the school won't tell you,you're not getting a work permit until you're past your three months (plus) probation, so you then leave and the students suffer.

Yes, they can go home, but they don't (and they won't, trust me I know many, many, many teachers!) so what then?

Again these are not solutions to the problem (MoE should make it easier), but rather drastic measures that 80%+ of the teachers I know wouldn't think about doing! Bottom line they'd rather work here without a WP than go back to the UK!

Edited by kenkannif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begs your point has been made time and time again. Would you like me to put in my signature that teaching without a work permit is a terrible thing to do and a criminal activity to boot, and that it's wrong etc. etc. etc. So that you don't have to waste time posting it every other post? PM me and I will do so!

You seem jealous if anything? How is it harming you personally (and the taints all farangs will not wash!)?

Edited by kenkannif