Welcome To The Football Forum

mrbojangles

I am also Sunderland from mmmmmmm ... Newcastle ... strange but true!

Depite also being a big fan of the Black Cats since I was 6 years old (I'm also now 10!) I also gain most pleasure from winding up Newcastle fans. I also don't worry about Middlesbrough as they're just a small village in North Yorkshire. Oh, I also love Leeds United too ... sheepshaggers the lot of 'em!!

By default I am also half English and half Scottish ... but as both are a waste of time on the international front I will also be cheering Burkina Faso in the forthcoming World Cup qualifiers.

I'm a twin.

Just noticed today that there are quite a few visitors to the forum, who don't usually post. We like the football banter on here and the more the merrier.

So come on, introduce yourself and tell us who your favourite team is. It always helps if we know who we all support when it comes to a bit of banter.

Jockstar, could you make this a sticky?

I'll start,

Fav team= Manchester City. Discussion thread here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=1600

However, i now live in Rochdale, so they are my favourite lower league team. Well, maybe not favourite but i look out for them every week :D Discussions on lower leagues here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...5&start=275

National Team:- Intentionally left blank, until i get my head around last nights result :D

Good idea MrBo. I have pinned this thread now.

As MBJ has said above. Its great to have new members adding to the banter in this forum. Well for me.

Scottish and proud. I support Glasgow Rangers. But if i had to go for an English team then i have always had a soft spot for Liverpool. When i was a kid i had the Liverpool kit that was yellow with the white pin stripes. Anyway to the new members or old who pop in for the banter and chew the fat. Welcome and enjoy. :o

Long sufferering Spurs fan originally from Herts (crap place called Cheshunt) but havn't lived there for 30 years. Now living in Chiang Mai. Remember well watching the likes of Mackay, Blanchflower and all the others but then again as a Spurs fan it does pay to have a long memory eh.

Cheers

Welcome PolPotter

I don't know much about Stoke, who are your big rivals/enemies? Is it Port Vale? They'll be playing Rochdale next year :o

Probably pass each other by MR BJ :D BTW PolPotter........have you got your name down for the footy & beer night in BKK this Saturday ? It's also Scousemouse & yourstruly's birthday p1zz up to boot :D

Welcome Mahseer (what does that mean by the way)?

Mahseer is a fresh water fish that inhabits mainly India and the big boys are all to be had on the Cauvery river in Karnataka state with Bangalore being the closest city. Record is up around 125lbs so a fair lump. Stunning sport if you can get into one but after 5 consecutive years I have yet to top 60lbs but that fishing.

http://www.fishmahseer.com/gallery.php?i=6

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am Bigtoe3,

(Don't know what happened to 1 & 2 ) :o

I am from Scotland a place called Paisley so support St Mirren for my sins.

Also support the Mighty Man Utd due to everyone in my Soi supporting Liverpool or Arsenal BUT didn't they do well last year.... :D

Live in BKK and going to FOOTY on Sunday to meet TV members, watch Man Utd win against The Pool and have a few beers and laughs so hope to see you in Soi 8.

BT :D

• 2 weeks later...
Live in BKK and going to FOOTY on Sunday to meet TV members, watch Man Utd win against The Pool and have a few beers and laughs so hope to see you in Soi 8.

BT :D

Have a good one Khun Hallux :D

Big Toe likes a beer, but he doesn't have a red nose like Sir Alex. :o

Noticed a few more new posters on the thread but they haven't introduced themselves yet.

Noticed a few more new posters on the thread but they haven't introduced themselves yet.

Yeah, although i remember when i first joined TV. I think i was upto about 100 posts before i noticed the "Welcome to Thai Visa" thread for introducing yourself. Just point them here if you see a new poster Toady :o

SS here, originally from Dundee but now located in Nong Bua Lam Phu or "the boony" for short.

A Glasgow Rangers fan but have a soft spot for the blue half of Dundee.

Also have a preference for Chelsea and Liverpool in the EPL.

Welcome to the Footie forum SS, hope you partake in some of the banter :o

SS here, originally from Dundee but now located in Nong Bua Lam Phu or "the boony" for short.

A Glasgow Rangers fan but have a soft spot for the blue half of Dundee.

Also have a preference for Chelsea and Liverpool in the EPL.

Welcome Sweaty, there are a fair few of your Countrymen posting in the Footie forum these days.

Got two of them heading over to Toad Hall to watch the footie this evening. :o

Sure you'll enjoy the banter, it's pretty good in this part.

• 1 month later...

Morning all.

I'm a Manchester United fan.

I sometimes wind up, I'm sometimes wound up, its all banter and a bit o fun though.

I follow the fortunes of FCUM and Celtic too and, have been known to turn up at both....! United are my first love though and whoever may own them and however high the price may rise and, when priced out, I will still follow them.

redrus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Notts County supporter who flits between the UK and Thailand. While in LOS I like to see some Thailand League Football. The closest team being Nakhonratchasima FC. I know its late but I am joining the thaimex fantasy football league.

post-58180-1203020953.gif

Edited by Tosser

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed today that there are quite a few visitors to the forum, who don't usually post. We like the football banter on here and the more the merrier.

So come on, introduce yourself and tell us who your favourite team is. It always helps if we know who we all support when it comes to a bit of banter.

Jockstar, could you make this a sticky?

I'll start,

Fav team= Manchester City. Discussion thread here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=1600

However, i now live in Rochdale, so they are my favourite lower league team. Well, maybe not favourite but i look out for them every week :D Discussions on lower leagues here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...5&start=275

National Team:- Intentionally left blank, until i get my head around last nights result :D

hi and im an appy yid in heaven, who let the yids out CUM ON U SPURS :o