Welcome To The Football Forum

mrbojangles

Hi all.

As I have just posted on this forum for 1st time, I'd better announce that I'm a Spurs fan.

Not too pedantic I hope....!!

Always a pleasure to have another poster on here. I hope you enjoy many seasons of fun on the forum! smile.gif

Particularly at the expense of the library bookreaders....biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

German and fan of FC St. Pauli from Hamburg!

...big supporter of the Danish National Team...mostly because for decades it was a sheer embaracement to cheer for my homecountry Germany: effective, but ugly!

Nowadays...if the Danes go out (which they normally do-IF they even qualify- early), I find the German football quiet pleasing and enjoyable to watch.

...sorry, England!

Welcome.... hope you can give us some tips on up and coming German or Danish footballers,they still don't seem to like coming to England for some reason?

Look out for the forum member LutosBlue i think he is a SVHamburg follower! you should like him! jap.gif

Edited by MrRed

Welcome.... hope you can give us some tips on up and coming German or Danish footballers,they still don't seem to like coming to England for some reason?

Look out for the forum member LutosBlue i think he is a SVHamburg follower! you should like him! jap.gif

There is actually never been too many Germans in England, but there have been some all the time, starting with legendary Bernd Trautman in the 60's.

One ex- St. Pauli- player is playing at Reading now, if I remember correctly!

I don't have anything against HSV- fans...in the end we are all Hamburgers! wai.gif

starting with legendary Bernd Trautman in the 60's.

Terrific Goalkeeper. Played for us for about 15 years, some of it through trying times just after the war. He also played on through a game after an injury. It was later revealed he played with a broken neck.

Welcome DocN

starting with legendary Bernd Trautman in the 60's.

Terrific Goalkeeper. Played for us for about 15 years, some of it through trying times just after the war. He also played on through a game after an injury. It was later revealed he played with a broken neck.

Welcome DocN

Thanks, Mrbojangles!

This story to me was so unbelievable, when I heard it for the first time.

It's one of those things that can only happen in "the beautiful game"!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...