Welcome To The Football Forum

mrbojangles

Hi there!

Does anyone know where, in Bkk, I can watch the playoff game, Portugal-Sweden, tomorrow?

Has to be some bar showing it!?

Also its on late night so thats next isue, whos open that late?

Pls respond!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there!

Does anyone know where, in Bkk, I can watch the playoff game, Portugal-Sweden, tomorrow?

Has to be some bar showing it!?

Also its on late night so thats next isue, whos open that late?

Pls respond!!!!!!!!!!!

Its on True. Given the late hour go to Mulligans on Sukhumvit soi 11.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

hello Mr B,

I am an Everton fan so yeh not posted on the forum, christ sounds like something

from an A A meeting...lol but yes I do like a bit of banter.

a  couple of mates played for Rochdale, one when they won the league ( 2nd div if my memory serves) a winger Norman whitehead and a few years back a Gary Jones (known Maurice Gary Jones or Mojo ) he finished as a record goal scorer for Rochdale, very good  for a midfield player but two good lads and top players in their day.  

not a lot I can say about the blues but I get messages from back home ranging

from Ronald was knocking around with Rooney ???? to Ronald was telling every one he would only be at Everton for the short term ???? obviously gossip and even lads in Thailand cannot wait to tell me our latest results...but every club has its ups and downs.

I have a giggle every now and again at the posts between the lads on here.

Cheers Zoza    

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zoza said:

hello Mr B,

I am an Everton fan so yeh not posted on the forum, christ sounds like something

a  couple of mates played for Rochdale, one when they won the league ( 2nd div if my memory serves) a winger Norman whitehead and a few years back a Gary Jones (known Maurice Gary Jones or Mojo ) he finished as a record goal scorer for Rochdale, very good  for a midfield player but two good lads and top players in their day.  

from Ronald was knocking around with Rooney ???? to Ronald was telling every one he would only be at Everton for the short term ???? obviously gossip and even lads in Thailand cannot wait to tell me our latest results...but every club has its ups and downs.

Cheers Zoza    

Welcome to the forum Zoza....always welcome to post on anything or any thread on here at all.

After all Big Sam will be up on Merseyside soon lol.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:27 AM, zoza said:

hello Mr B,

Cheers Zoza    

Welcome Zoza. Always nice to get a new face on here.  Hope to see you posting on any thread.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

After all Big Sam will be up on Merseyside soon lol.

well yes you were spot on there ??? I am not a fan of big Sam but it appears Everton needed some one with his talents? and after looking at highlights of the last game

I keep getting a picture in my head of the old Spurs and England forward saying

'' its a funny old game'' I can understand players have loyalty to managers who signed them, but what is it with big Sam how does he get their attention so quickly does it involve a  boxing ring ? 

I do think it is going to be a long  hard battle against relegation this season for the Blues .  

3 hours ago, zoza said:

well yes you were spot on there ??? I am not a fan of big Sam but it appears Everton needed some one with his talents? and after looking at highlights of the last game

I keep getting a picture in my head of the old Spurs and England forward saying

'' its a funny old game'' I can understand players have loyalty to managers who signed them, but what is it with big Sam how does he get their attention so quickly does it involve a  boxing ring ? 

I do think it is going to be a long  hard battle against relegation this season for the Blues .  

I can see them spending big in Jan.

• 5 months later...
On 6/6/2018 at 12:09 PM, Alfie81 said:

Hi. I'm a huge football fan from California. I'm supporting Brazil this world cup! 

I'm sure they will do well.

That other pesky yank is an Argie lover.

Falklands anyone?

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm sure they will do well.

That other pesky yank is an Argie lover.

Falklands anyone?

Argentina's got enough problems Ronaldinho ! IMF back with a vengeance !

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I am hearing Buenos Aries is a beautiful city.

Indeed it is. A beautiful city in a dog eat dog, wholly dysfunctional country. Even with all the problems I'm tempted to return. You can get up at 7 or so on a Saturday or Sunday morning and watch football the entire day. First from Europe and then the Argentina league. Heaven for football nuts !:cowboy:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Indeed it is. A beautiful city in a dog eat dog, wholly dysfunctional country. Even with all the problems I'm tempted to return. You can get up at 7 or so on a Saturday or Sunday morning and watch football the entire day. First from Europe and then the Argentina league. Heaven for football nuts !:cowboy:

Is beer cheap and what's the weather like jelly?

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

How dare you speak of beer when I still have 2 hrs of  being paid for playing on my phone before I can indulge.

It's a time zone thing mate. As you are starting, i'll be tucking up in bed

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Is beer cheap and what's the weather like jelly?

Not much is cheap anymore MrB. Nasty inflation. It was dirt cheap when I first arrived in 2006.

A distinct four seasons, and rarely gets down to freezing.

Pretty women !:licklips:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/22/2007 at 6:42 PM, percy2 said:

My name is percy and I am a LEEDS fan.

I reckon the top three will all be playing top flight next year. I fancy Leeds and Norwich for auto' and Sheff Utd or Villa for the play-off spot. Middlesboro have lost their impetus. WBA won last night but play-off is their best.

Once had a girl-friend from Leeds; although not s footy supporter. Loraine was her name. She was lovely,