What Do I Do

macb

Actually, he requested a post be deleted, misused the word thread. Once the thread was actually closed he did request it to be re-opened.

So, lets try to keep it on something close to topic instead of ratio of thai-farang marriages etc etc etc.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if he hasn't closed it he should have a long time ago. The first advice any GOOD lawyer will give you is to STOP TALKING! especially if the client is contemplating legal action such as divorce settlement or child custody. I sometimes imagine Mrs. Macb sitting in a Buriram internet shop with her English reading girlfriends -- or her lawyer -- reviewing and giggling all the actions, strategies or opinions suggested here or what the OP intends to do next... Good luck Macb. Now: clam up!

yes absolutely this thread has served you well as good as any diary and no doubt can be used to your advantage in court. You are now starting to lose that advantage and time to shut this thread down but hey its your thread

Edited by zorro1

we only hearing ONe side of story. im sure any good lawyer would point that out. what if ops foolded grl by pretending to be exciting, and turned out he wasnt. she has grounds for fraud.

this is only bunch of people saying good luck. how does that hurt ops case. or help it.

i didnt read all pages so maybe i missed out on the parts that hurt ops case.

THIS THREAD SHOUL REMAIN OPEN SO OTHERS WIL L BE ABLE TO SEE THE TELLTALE SIGNS OF TRUBBLE. house bldg, new vehicles, gold purchases, etc........... dont have kids , till 10 yrs since last major purchase.

we all feel for the kid. it needs to stay with mommas family.

Edited by blizzard

I believe that this has tell tell signs of mac's wife having a thai man somwewhere waiting for the farang to be long gone. If he were to suspect adultery and could prove that a third parties involvemnet and adultery caused a marriage breakdown then it would run much more in his favour through solicitors and/or court if it got that far.

the same for the wife, if she has any proof that he has played away whilst still married (& that includes this seperation) then macb we will get screwed in a divorce court. best to remember that with all this female interest around him. :o

The mother is obviously unfit as a parent, and so are her family.

Macb, ask for custody if you want to raise your little girl. That's my advice.

Have followed this thread since the beginning, and can see no reason for your suggestion that both the mother and family are unfit to raise the child. The incident with the knife (of which there is probably no proof) was more than likely nothing more than frustration with macB and is a common event here in thailand of which judges are aware. The thai courts very very rarely give custody to a father (even a Thai one) unless the mother has committed some horrendous crime.

When I sought a diivorce through the Thai courts (necessary because the mother had done a runner), the judge and his 2 assistant judges still wanted to grant custody to the mother even though nobody had seen her for 4 years and did not know where she was. I was granted the divorce, but custody had to be considered in a further court case with my pre teen daughter taking the stand. I was eventually granted sole custody. There just wasn't anyone else, and I had had sole custody for the previous 4 years.

The judge is unlikely to consider Mrs MacB unsuitable and the best mac can hope for is regular visiting rights

this is only bunch of people saying good luck. how does that hurt ops case.

your missing the point its not about the responses but the actual LOGGING of events that can be used to perhaps discredit any lies the ex may or may not tell

Quotes:

1)this is only bunch of people saying good luck. how does that hurt ops case. or help it.

2)Your a retired cop and so am I you know what to do, get that kid now and get out of there. It has went to far.

You have had people on this forum suggesting criminal activity and other people offering a place where the Father and daughter can hide. The Court could not only deny visiting rights, but issue a restraining order.

You guys really need to read an understand all of this. At the time #2 was given there it appeared to be a direct threat to the childs life, that is why the advice was given and there was nothing criminal about it. It wa the right course of action at the time the post was made.

I dont recall anyone saying to hide the child but to protect it. Read it in sequence a lot has changed since the first post. Sorry I'm a retired cop as well and I dont tell people to commit criminal acts.

If there's been no communication for a few days, which is not perhaps such a long time in the overall scheme of things, that doesn't necessarily have to be put at the wife's door. Particularly if legal proceedings are coming up, surely it would seem more like Mac had done one, with no objection to his daughter being left in the wife's care?

Not criticizing, just musing.

" was merely suggesting how the opposing attorneys and the Courts might construe those remarks. They are on the record. "

Good Point however that is the reason that you have your attorney to explain those things that are presented in a bias fashion, Thats to be expected.

I hope Mac can pull off the magic and get a settlement then none off this will mean a thing. It happens sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Personally I rely on what my lawyer tells me in legal matters. If I couldn't trust her I certianly would hired the wrong person.

There is no doubt that certain action on his part at this time could hurt his case. I'm sure that his attorney ha advised him abot that and he will do waht he needs to do.

At this point no one is brandishing knives and theatening others thats a good thing in my book and a improvement from where they started.

seems to me if this thread is entered into the legal system op attoreny got lots of explaining to do. thread not flattering towards op, tons of well wishes though.

is this place considered on the record as far as usa leagl system is concerned...................lol. i hope not.

ps what is op fighting for? sole cutody of child? i recall reading him saying he too old to raise kid.

man this kid i hope has good granny, etc.

Edited by blizzard

You guys really need to read an understand all of this. At the time #2 was given there it appeared to be a direct threat to the childs life, that is why the advice was given and there was nothing criminal about it. It wa the right course of action at the time the post was made.

I dont recall anyone saying to hide the child but to protect it. Read it in sequence a lot has changed since the first post. Sorry I'm a retired cop as well and I dont tell people to commit criminal acts.

Nor would I Ray, but just following this thourgh, it seems like the OP met the less desirable Issan girl. and being older, did not put the brain into gear. (desirable i use sparingly, having seen the pictures, her personality made up for it I suppose :o )

Jeez..what a fuss about nothing. Find a DECENT (not from a bar) Thai wife and move swiftly on

John

I suggested that Macb try for custody, for the following reasons

1. He loves the little girl and wants her to have a clean, attentive, wholesome environment where she will become a responsible person. That's precisely why I took my twin daughters away from their filthy, irresponsible mother.

2. The original posts by Macb, as I vaguely understood them, was that originally the mother was willing to leave him and leave the girl with him. Of course, much changed.

3. I never noticed Macb clearly stating he was too old to raise the child. Many posters made the assumption he's too old, and I personally disagree.

But there's no telling how it will come out. Macb, best of luck to you.

It is truly tragic: fat, ugly, old men thinking that their money can buy "love."

Or worse, deluding themselves into thinking that beautiful girls are actually attracted to them.

All that money, and don't even have a mirror in the house?

The mind simply reels.

If there's been no communication for a few days, which is not perhaps such a long time in the overall scheme of things, that doesn't necessarily have to be put at the wife's door. Particularly if legal proceedings are coming up, surely it would seem more like Mac had done one, with no objection to his daughter being left in the wife's care?

Not criticizing, just musing.

you are saying that I maybe should be making the calls, but it was my wife that said she was fed up with me and wanted to finish:

But also I have a friend Ron Thompson who is married into the family and lives within eyesight of the house he keeps me up-dated about my daughter, and only yesterday told me she looked very well and that the wife looked very happy and was carrying on as if nothing had happened :

I want to thank the many supporters on this Topic: Which was about another emotional failure in my life which I wanted to go public with so as to be an insight to others :

But now the Topic seems to be getting completely out of hand with posters debating as if in the 'House of Commons'

And I keep having to repeat myself and justify my actions to certain posters: My Emotions are up and down at the moment not because I miss the Ex as I call her but because i miss my daughter and also my life seems to have been full of emotional failures, maybe I am the one with all the faults:

I am still searching for something special now I am wondering if I will ever find it:

But now its time to close the Topic, You can PM me if you wish

Again many thanks to Thai Visa and my many friends on here