Yikes, I Got Too Much Bullsh!t

brahmburgers

Am talking pick up truck load, about 1 ton, of partially composted cow manure - delivered anywhere in the greater Chiang Rai region. In large rice bags - Reasonable price. I can deliver a partial load if needed. contact me if interested. I can also supply potting soil or decomposed rice hulls - which are a great conditioner for soil.

Am talking pick up truck load, about 1 ton, of partially composted cow manure - delivered anywhere in the greater Chiang Rai region. In large rice bags - Reasonable price. I can deliver a partial load if needed. contact me if interested. I can also supply potting soil or decomposed rice hulls - which are a great conditioner for soil.

Pricelist?

:o:D:D

I didn't know that Thaivisa is for advertising.... Why don't you hire a stand on the night market? That are places for selling products.... :o

Edited by ISPY

I didn't know that Thaivisa is for advertising.... Why don't you hire a stand on the night market? That are places for selling products.... :o

Well you can add these to the things you apparently don't know:

1) Thai Visa allows members who have something to sell do so on the forum. Normally I would direct Brahmburgers to the classified advertisement section but I think this product would be more aptly placed in this thread.

2) it is not up to you or any other member of this forum to make comments such as the above in the open forum. If you wish to report a post because of the use of bad language, a flame, or spamming of a commercial product then use the report button.

In the meantime leave the moderating to those of us who are moderators. If you wish to continue this conversation send me a pm.

regards

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

Well you can add these to the things you apparently don't know:

1) Thai Visa allows members who have something to sell do so on the forum. Normally I would direct Brahmburgers to the classified advertisement section but I think this product would be more aptly placed in this thread.

2) it is not up to you or any other member of this forum to make comments such as the above in the open forum. If you wish to report a post because of the use of bad language, a flame, or spamming of a commercial product then use the report button.

In the meantime leave the moderating to those of us who are moderators. If you wish to continue this conversation send me a pm.

regards

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

Hello Crow Boy,

I didn't know all of this....I am sorry.....

ISPY

Hello Crow Boy,

I didn't know all of this....I am sorry.....

ISPY

Not a problem.

Out of interest anyone get any of Brahmburgers home grown BS for their garden yet? Good for the roses and vegetable garden. Just remember to keep the dog from rolling in it and then wanting to come inside to share the smell with everyone else. :o

CB